Mystery seeds being randomly sent

Drakhen

BAMF
We taking free ones on this? There's not a whole thread dedicated, is there? I think I saw a meme or two...

Anyway, I read earlier today that there are morons who've already planted the seeds. I don't know why, but the stupidity of people never seems to stop surprising me. I'd have thought that anyone who actually gardens or grows anything from a seed, sprout or sapling, would know better than to just plant something without having a clue about it. If for no other reason than that it may not germinate or may die quickly. For those more inclined towards paranoia, perhaps it's a species that chokes out everything around it, and grows like wildfire, such as kudzu. But, no, there are idiots who think "hurrr durrrr, I've got a pack of unmarked, unsolicited seeds, with no instructions in the mail, and I'll just go ahead and plant them and see what happens.

Fuck. It's like the plot of a bad science fiction movie (which was the topic of the aforementioned meme, IIRC)

OP
wormser77

wormser77

BAMF
Never saw anything on it, hell I even did a search :lol:
Some of the people that got em live in small towns on the palouse, wheat country.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
We Yankees keep that shit out of here. Things like kudzu offend our patrician sensibilities.
Apparently our road building offended the erosion gods so we imported it. It's not that bad.. Holds the soil well... The fucked up part(truly) is these little green bugs that smell like ammonia with some form of high octane skank sauce that live extremely well in even a small patch...

At least morning glories are cute.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Guessing this is a brushing tactic. Seeds are lightweight, small, and dirt cheap - perfect for mailing out en masse.

However, if this is an attack, it's a pretty novel approach.

Top Bottom