My new "secret ingredient" in my pork rub...

rumble phish

BAMF+
Chinese Five Spice.

Guess its not so much a secret anymore.

Oh, and a little goes a LOOOONG way.

OP
OP
rumble phish

rumble phish

BAMF+
So much homoerotica penetrates this thread it's hard to slap this one around...
??? Dude, you have a serious fixation on homosexuality. I mean, your fascination with homosexuality and AI lead me to believe you are anxiously awaiting to be dominated by gay robots.

I think you have a lot of repressed homosexual desires. Just go with it bro. Go visit Gobrian in Thailand and I'm sure he can hook you up with some ladyboy so you can still tell yourself it's a "woman". :roll:

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Dude, you have a serious fixation on homosexuality.
Says the guy with the ladyboy fixation...:lol:

Go visit Gobrian in Thailand and I'm sure he can hook you up with some ladyboy
One thing's for sure- with your obvious curiosity regarding chicks-with-dicks, if you're ever down this way, you wouldn't need any help sourcing them- they'd find you and happily 'rub your pork'.:inlove1a:

luckystrike

Anhela el dorito
Website
lemonparty.org
??? Dude, you have a serious fixation on homosexuality. I mean, your fascination with homosexuality and AI lead me to believe you are anxiously awaiting to be dominated by gay robots.

I think you have a lot of repressed homosexual desires. Just go with it bro. Go visit Gobrian in Thailand and I'm sure he can hook you up with some ladyboy so you can still tell yourself it's a "woman". :roll:
Dude you just doubled down on the homoerotica with that trans talk

You're disgusting

A23

BAMF
If I declare myself gender-fluid and I sack up with a ladyboi......am I gay?

Asking for a friend who rubs pork.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Nobody's gender fluid
It's only a matter of finding the right ladyboi whom you can teach to rub the pork. Rumble's been rubbing his own pork while dreaming of getting his hands on Brian's thaiboi blackbook

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
I don't even have a 'black book' of girls anymore, let alone ladyboys. I've been domesticated- anybody that didn't make it down here during my first ten years or so in Thailand missed out on my carousing days.:lol:

Vegas12

BAMF+
I think you guys gave ranger shit for his "chicken rub" thread.....or maybe it was because of his uber van beating a neon.....or maybe both, it was a while ago.

shotlady

With a Damn Nice Rack
where did you get it, i looked for it online for my baked chicken recipe that i got from valarie bertinelis cooking show- found fuckin nothing :/

Vegas12

BAMF+
where did you get it, i looked for it online for my baked chicken recipe that i got from valarie bertinelis cooking show- found fuckin nothing :/

Your search engine must be broken....typed in Chinese 5 spice and this is what came up:

Screenshot_20190910-230243_Google.jpg

about 15 choices after that....

OP
OP
rumble phish

rumble phish

BAMF+
Got it at my local grocery store, in the Asian food aisle. But seriously, use it sparingly. It's pretty potent stuff.

Ed

I don't care for Anise (or cloves), so there's a jar of five-spice in the cabinet somewhere but no idea where.

These two, however get used a lot:

20190911_084121.jpg

...and I prefer the McCormick-brand za' atar, which is also easier to come by.

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
You can make your own five spice and leave out the ingredients you don't like. Add the ones you do like. I make my own.

Top Bottom