My lunch with a smoking hot China doll (with pictures)

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
I was eating lunch at a local sushi joint with a buddy of mine, and this stunningly beautiful China doll walks in. She was obviously a model.

She was so striking that even the waitresses in the sushi joint were checking her out.

Her lunch companion was a middle aged douchbag goomba that looked like a reject from the Jersey Shore, complete with black tee shirt and gold chains. He was at least twice her age.

I made a few snarky comments under my breath, but then returned to my lunch.

As I walked out of the restaurant, it became abundantly clear what was going on here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

This guy was driving at over 100mph when CHP pulls him over. The cop says, tell me your name, the guy replies, fuckgower.

The cop says, tell me your name or you're going to jail, the guy replies again, fuckgower. Off to jail he goes.

The next morning in court the judge says the same thing, tell me your name or you're going to jail. Again he replies, fuckgower.

The judge says you have one chance left, where do you work. Acme Packing Company he replies.

So the judge calls the Acme Packing Company, and asks for HR.

HR answers and the judge says, this is Judge Johnson, do guys you have a fuckgower down there?

The HR lady replies, are you crazy, we only get 20 minutes for lunch.

:Buelldozer::fu:

Stetson

BAMF
This isn't a free post I'm taking here, but I'm certainly not going to put any effort into it.

Austin_F

BAMF+
can we adopt a few calgun rules here?

nomad

BAMF
How is a Lambo Chinese exactly? or do I need more coffee to connect these obscure dots

OP
OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

How is a Lambo Chinese exactly? or do I need more coffee to connect these obscure dots
It's click bait. You thought I took a picture of the China girl, but really I took a picture of the car the goomba was driving to get her.

Dameon

BAMF
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
HR answers and the judge says, this is Judge Johnson, do guys you have a fuckgower down there? The HR lady replies, are you crazy, we only get 20 minutes for lunch.
The problem is that the pronunciation of "fuckgower" is ambiguous. Is it "fuck-go-wer" or "fuck-gow-er". Neither one makes sense in the context of having 20 minutes for lunch.

Total fail.

OP
OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

The problem is that the pronunciation of "fuckgower" is ambiguous. Is it "fuck-go-wer" or "fuck-gow-er". Neither one makes sense in the context of having 20 minutes for lunch.

Total fail.
Fuckgower/fuck hour, 20 minutes for lunch. It's not funny if you have to explain it.

Stetson

BAMF
When tendering your joke in written form, it would have flowed better if you had spelled it Fuckhauer.

Top Bottom