My best friend has cancer :(

OP

gsteve

BAMF+
His personality is back and so is his energy. The leg is real loose still. His brace came in and that wasn’t quite the miracle I hoped for. Gonna take lots of training. I’ve had him swimming almost 2 weeks now , every day. His shoulder muscle is coming back.

Attachments

Red

BAMF
Website
www.WestCoastSportbikes.oRg
Sorry ,
I really can not imagine
going through this . . .

:dash2:

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Wishing the best for your doggie.... it appears he's on the road to recovery 👍

Prior to dobies, we had goldens and lost them (7 and 9) to hemangiosarcoma cancer.... unfortunately not treatable and very common to the breed.....

it's basically a ticking time bomb tumor that typically attaches to the heart or spleen.... until it bursts.... then it's essentially over....

It was absolutely heartbreaking seeing this first hand and being completely helpless....

OP

gsteve

BAMF+
C'mon red....Warren is spot on; there's a time and a place.

Steve, I know another fur-kid found you, but the feelings for our past kids never diminishes.

Hope new adventures find you and the youngster in good health!!!
Murph was the best. We hardly had to use words between us. He knew what we were to do. Never a leash , never a problem. Went to work with me every day. The only golden I’ve had (6) that could catch rabbits with ease. Still miss him and it’s been over a year.
Wylie has been a riot. Much more gentle , Murph would fight ( never lost) at the drop of a hat. Wylie just wants love. He the first I’ve done formal retriever training with and it’s really working. He makes me happy and proud.

E95BE80C-6BFC-4A5A-916E-1FA23777777F.jpeg

65282325-9149-46CD-A4D1-58ECD6F7B597.jpeg

611C2407-B906-4326-B4CC-C31506B86C92.jpeg

82E4A646-2809-4CB3-BF60-CE41896953AA.jpeg

Murph was the best. We hardly had to use words between us. He knew what we were to do. Never a leash , never a problem. Went to work with me every day. The only golden I’ve had (6) that could catch rabbits with ease. Still miss him and it’s been over a year.
Wylie has been a riot. Much more gentle , Murph would fight ( never lost) at the drop of a hat. Wylie just wants love. He the first I’ve done formal retriever training with and it’s really working. He makes me happy and proud.

View attachment 63024

View attachment 63025

View attachment 63026

View attachment 63027
Beauty eh? This the best thing I`ve read or seen all day, why do dogs sleep on a couch in pretzel shapes? When I got my vax. shot yesterday it was a drive thru at our ex/fairgrounds. Huge building,4 lanes. The last time I was there was at a dog show, about 600 dogs in that big hall, with my Mom and while I had Mica, silver dapple dachshund, rescue from Tennessee. Their both all gone now, brought back all the possible pasts.

OP

gsteve

BAMF+
Beauty eh? This the best thing I`ve read or seen all day, why do dogs sleep on a couch in pretzel shapes? When I got my vax. shot yesterday it was a drive thru at our ex/fairgrounds. Huge building,4 lanes. The last time I was there was at a dog show, about 600 dogs in that big hall, with my Mom and while I had Mica, silver dapple dachshund, rescue from Tennessee. Their both all gone now, brought back all the possible pasts.
Maybe you’re ready for another pup 👍

Red

BAMF
Website
www.WestCoastSportbikes.oRg
I just do not understand
why administration let
this shit continue . . .

:lurch:

#CancerGotOurBoy ~ #EarlyLastDecember ~ #LabradorLuke ~ #WasLovedByOurFamilyToo *

zxfan

BAM
Why don't you give Red a 2-week time out?
See if he sticks around after that.
Maybe he'll go away.
Go ahead Red, give me the roll eyes.

Top Bottom