My best friend has cancer :(

gsteve

BAMF+
Been going thru a pile of tests. He has bone cancer in his front leg and a spot on his shoulder. Had him at the vet college , it’s a fairly treatable type. Myeloma. 2x radiation and chemo pills. It’s breaking my heart. He’s been the best dog I’ve had and has seen me thru some shitty days. Hoping for the best for him.

Attachments

Last edited:

BilletMan

BAMF+
Steve, you've endured unfathomable pain from loved ones lost, way more than most. You're a good dude, just keep on!! Thanks for confiding in us, hopefully it's helpful. Every day!! Hug. This is a tough one....

My heart is bleeding for you! Been there done this with 3 and my girl is 13 now! Think more of my animals than most of my relatives hell of it is they know that! They do not lie , cheat, steal or betray you!

Point to all of this is----Do Not Let Him Suffer to Help You! I am sure you know what I mean! So sorry animals make my eyes water!

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Best wishes for you and you friend. Cancer got my Scooter Dog at 14 years 11 months. Still breaks my heart. :cry:

quiver

BAMF
I am so sorry to see this. he's such a handsome guy, please keep us posted about his progress.
please take good care

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
I ve had a few good friends pass, some sooner than they should have.
It's the cycle of life... When they get sick hurts the most as you are almost always left with decisions that you don t wanna take.
Hope he pulls through

OP
OP

gsteve

BAMF+
Testing seemed like it took forever. Had the start of a limp 4 weeks ago. They said to keep him still for a while maybe he stained it. 10 days later I took him back and they X-ray it. They saw the shadow. 10 more days of testing! I guess that’s not so bad , takes longer than that for results on ppl.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Cancer is a cruel mind fuck of an illness.

I hope things get under control quickly and your buddy heals up completely.

nomad

BAMF
Really sorry to hear that. Its very hard to watch someone you love go through something terrible like this

Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Dogs are so loyal and wonderful... My rottie had cancer throughout his bones, they caught it late as they thought it was age and dysplasia.

Haven't had another dog since. For all those years of happiness, that one moment of pain, outweighs it all.

I don't know if I'll ever do it again.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Dogs are so loyal and wonderful... My rottie had cancer throughout his bones, they caught it late as they thought it was age and dysplasia.

Haven't had another dog since. For all those years of happiness, that one moment of pain, outweighs it all.

Squid, i think the trick is to have more than one at a time...

Tutto spent enough time with Lucky to pick up two habits that make me smile every day.

Lucky was a hunting dog and walked with her nose to the ground all the time and would spread her scent around with her back legs vigorously after a pee...

Tutto does both

i can't imagine life without a dog... take a stroll to a nice shelter and make a friend

bowtie

BAMF+
Website
www.premierdesigns4u.com

After my first dog died it was 11 years until I got another, I know how that feels.

Vegas12

BAMF+
Give him a big kiss on the snout from me!!!

I waited to post these yet again.

Honestly know what you're going through and that there's nothing we wouldn't do for our best friends.

Screenshot_20191008-175010_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20191008-174954_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20191008-174811_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20191008-175153_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20191008-175204_Samsung Internet.jpg

OP
OP

gsteve

BAMF+
Ahhh man... that gets me right in the heart, amazing pics !! Im doing everything i can , no expense spared , he'd take a bullet for me. Hes with me almost 24/7 , goes to work with me and sleeps on my bed. Always happy , always gives his all. Ill do the same.

Vegas12

BAMF+
Ahhh man... that gets me right in the heart, amazing pics !! Im doing everything i can , no expense spared , he'd take a bullet for me. Hes with me almost 24/7 , goes to work with me and sleeps on my bed. Always happy , always gives his all. Ill do the same.

Thank you....I didn't want to make this about Lucky and me, but I wanted you to know I'm thinking about your boy and I know all the feelings.

Dogs>people!!!

Top Bottom