MVALLEY DAILY TROLL 1/9/2019

MVALLEY

BAM
To the host(s) of this site: If I am not following the rules and regulations of posting on your site please inform me and I will correct as required.
To those offended by my posts: I realize that the truth hurts. Again, please do not open my posts/links as they may be too provocative for you.
To those who use profanity in response to my posts: I have endeavored to keep my posts civil and have not used profanity. Over the years I have sworn as much as anyone. If you are not able to find other words to use then please feel free to swear as you feel necessary.

AND NOW AN OLDIE: (NOT SURE HOW MANY OF THESE PEOPLE ARE STILL IN TRUMP'S CABINET)
The New York Times
Published on Jun 13, 2017

President Donald Trump Is Praised — By The Cabinet He Appointed

4 MIN 31 SEC

Ed

dafuq you lookin' at
Members like Tinhead have earned the right to have their shit read, whether I agree with it or not. I'm not 'offended' by your posts- you simply have not earned that same consideration.

If you're going to revel in sinking to the same level as that simpleton posting arrowhead pictures as "meaningful contributions", you can join his retarded ass in Ignored :up:

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Trumps needs to keep being Trump...fuck compromising with the deep state.

go with his gut and fuck the apparent eventually compromised fucks trying to keep the shill game going all the fuck around Him.

Still praying for Trump! (and my kool-aid drinking pellosi fart huffing liberal Brothers too!)

OP
OP
MVALLEY

MVALLEY

BAM
Members like Tinhead have earned the right to have their shit read, whether I agree with it or not. I'm not 'offended' by your posts- you simply have not earned that same consideration.

If you're going to revel in sinking to the same level as that simpleton posting arrowhead pictures as "meaningful contributions", you can join his retarded ass in Ignored :up:

Glad that you are not offended. And please don't bother to read any of my posts. Ignoring them is just fine. They are usually just Youtube videos of Trump. Occasionally they are of his followers. Of course they are not "meaningful contributions!"

BilletMan

Makes Chips and Rapid Conversaion
Right here:

Trumps needs to keep being Trump...fuck compromising with the deep state.

go with his gut and fuck the apparent eventually compromised fucks trying to keep the shill game going all the fuck around Him.

Still praying for Trump! (and my kool-aid drinking pellosi fart huffing liberal Brothers too!)

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf

Also known as Z-Town!

Top Bottom