Mutiny

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Seems like Norwegian Cruise lines had some big issues causing the passengers to call for what the news call a mutiny...

With over 3k+++ people on board how easy would a mob take over a ship? .. thats if any one knew how to run a ship with out a crew.

Norwegian is offer 25% credit on their next cruise.. not sure if that is a deal or not.. I do like how countries would not let people off the ship. Very nice of them to accommodate people in distress.

Angry cruise passengers stage mutiny after their tour swaps Norway for GLASGOW

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
That is Norwegian's fault for booking Nord Zee cruises with the expectation that the weather is of no consequence.

No idea what the fine print is in the customer contract.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
If I was floating in the middle of the ocean on a raft of discarded plastic and medical waste, I rather go to Davy Jones Locker than be rescued by a cruise ship!

Stetson

BAMF
No idea what the fine print is in the customer contract.
I have an idea what the fine print says........ "You want a refund? Shit in one hand, wish in the other, and guess which hand fills up first"

Ed

I'd think that the passenger contract is pretttttyyyy wellllll writttennnn in their behalf. It's their ship, and right here is where you accepted that.

Bird in the hand, take the voucher. Don't be shocked if dissing them publicly after acceptance cxl's the voucher.

Top Bottom