Motodude / Jason

Red

BAMF
Website
www.WestCoastSportbikes.oRg

Jason Roberts

October 9th , 3 - 6 pm
at Stricklin / Snively Mortuary
1952 Long Beach Blvd , Long Beach , CA .

:turboblew:

Stuman

smoothly disappears
Website
www.stumanrides.com
I just noticed this thread, very sorry to hear this news. I think I met Jason back in 2003, but I don't remember very well. Sucks to hear one of ours taken out when he was just going for a spin. RIP.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
How was the service? Anyone other than yourself show up from the board?

OP
I pulled the busa right up front, only one other person rode. I heard an excellent sounding two stroke buzz the ceremony. I made a little noise but not over top smoke show or anything.

He would preferred mayhem, and a big party.

Good bye Jason. RIP

OP
Jason (I think he was MotoBoy before he was MotoDude) was there from the beginning. First time I met him was at Stir Crazy, the coffee shop on Melrose with duc, Dolan, Mr. Bear, e_ticket, GSXRN99, GoBig (Clay), GirlyGirl, Britan (Clay's daughter).
He went by moto to many people.

I'm humbled by his life accomplishments. I'll never be the same person.

C. Dolan

BAMF+
Met him about 20 years ago in the early days of labs- nice, friendly, very welcoming guy.

RIP, Jason.:cry:
Jason (I think he was MotoBoy before he was MotoDude) was there from the beginning. First time I met him was at Stir Crazy, the coffee shop on Melrose with duc, Dolan, Mr. Bear, e_ticket, GSXRN99, GoBig (Clay), GirlyGirl, Britan (Clay's daughter).

THE ICON

BAMF
Wasn't he at the very fist AZ-SD-LA meetup in 2000? If so, the news crew from China interviewed him. One of the remaining OGs would have it.

Top Bottom