Motodude / Jason

Red

BAMF
Website
www.WestCoastSportbikes.oRg

Jason Roberts

October 9th , 3 - 6 pm
at Stricklin / Snively Mortuary
1952 Long Beach Blvd , Long Beach , CA .

:turboblew:

Stuman

smoothly disappears
Website
www.stumanrides.com
I just noticed this thread, very sorry to hear this news. I think I met Jason back in 2003, but I don't remember very well. Sucks to hear one of ours taken out when he was just going for a spin. RIP.

• Red
Reactions: Red

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
How was the service? Anyone other than yourself show up from the board?

OP
I pulled the busa right up front, only one other person rode. I heard an excellent sounding two stroke buzz the ceremony. I made a little noise but not over top smoke show or anything.

He would preferred mayhem, and a big party.

Good bye Jason. RIP

OP
Jason (I think he was MotoBoy before he was MotoDude) was there from the beginning. First time I met him was at Stir Crazy, the coffee shop on Melrose with duc, Dolan, Mr. Bear, e_ticket, GSXRN99, GoBig (Clay), GirlyGirl, Britan (Clay's daughter).
He went by moto to many people.

I'm humbled by his life accomplishments. I'll never be the same person.

C. Dolan

BAMF+
Met him about 20 years ago in the early days of labs- nice, friendly, very welcoming guy.

RIP, Jason.:cry:
Jason (I think he was MotoBoy before he was MotoDude) was there from the beginning. First time I met him was at Stir Crazy, the coffee shop on Melrose with duc, Dolan, Mr. Bear, e_ticket, GSXRN99, GoBig (Clay), GirlyGirl, Britan (Clay's daughter).

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
you said it all....
Rest In Peace Jason, I didn't know him personally and the early days of Labs is beginning to get fuzzy for me but it's a great testament to Labs that no man or gal is ever left behind, someone always steps up with a memory jogging anecdote, what else could one ask for?

Doughbuoy

Nobody
Hey guys, I'm a bit late to the forum, and I'm a couple minutes-old member. I'm the son of Jason Roberts, as you guys know as Motodude (I'm the youngest, not motoboy jr). I would like to thank you all for the kind words and pictures that I now have saved on my phone. I don't really have much to say other than I wish I had a better chance to bond with him, as I only rode with him a couple times since I barely got my license.
We had to sell a lot of his newer bikes to pay off for both the funeral services and all his debts (man he had a lot, especially for motorcycles) but we kept all his old bikes.
The motorcycle he passed on was this orange BMW r90s. We've kept the bike and are planning on fixing this once the case goes through. Here are the pictures.

IMG_20210110_145723962_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210110_145729483_HDR.jpg

VID_20210110_145607035_exported_35790_1611077182060.jpg

VID_20210110_145607035_exported_42809_1611077165945.jpg

VID_20210110_145607035_exported_31182_1611077152053.jpg

VID_20210110_145607035_exported_25145_1611077137254.jpg

VID_20210110_145607035_exported_18809_1611077128121.jpg

VID_20210110_145607035_exported_12195_1611077110444.jpg

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Hey guys, I'm a bit late to the forum, and I'm a couple minutes-old member. I'm the son of Jason Roberts, as you guys know as Motodude (I'm the youngest, not motoboy jr). I would like to thank you all for the kind words and pictures that I now have saved on my phone. I don't really have much to say other than I wish I had a better chance to bond with him, as I only rode with him a couple times since I barely got my license.
We had to sell a lot of his newer bikes to pay off for both the funeral services and all his debts (man he had a lot, especially for motorcycles) but we kept all his old bikes.
The motorcycle he passed on was this orange BMW r90s. We've kept the bike and are planning on fixing this once the case goes through. Here are the pictures.
So very sad for your loss, Son of Motodude.

Keep your chin up and your heart filled with the good times you did get with your father.

Where you focus your attention is where your life will go.

BigGar

high on placebo
Doughboy, first, I'm really sorry about your dad. He was such a good dude (no pun intended) and while I never spent a ton of time with him, I did get to go up to his shop / warehouse on quite a few occasions and detail a lot of the great cars he had. The Challenger, the Hellcat, X6M, M4, on and on. I would drive up from Vista and it was always nice to catch up with him. It's kind of amazing the trust we share with people from this place. People that maybe we've never spent a ton of time with in person, yet we know them well enough to share a lot of our lives. He loved his life and never had an unkind word to say about his family. He was one of the very first people I ever rode with from here, and I couldn't believe how fast we were riding down Sunset Blvd. to the coast. It was so much fun. I think your dad would want you to live your very best life. Take care and don't ever hesitate to check in here for dodgy as fuck life coaching, poor advice, and help with bad decisions. We're good like that here :)

Stetson

BAMF+
Very sorry for the loss of your father. Thank you for posting.

If you do stick around, don't worry, not everyone here is crazy. Only a handful or so.

busapwr

BAMF
Doughboy,
I was at Stir Crazy, the Melrose coffee shop back in the days just before LABUSAS started, or as one would say, a glimmer in Clay and Ian's eyes.
I met and rode with your dad a few times and all the words spoken before mine are absolutely correct with regards to your dad, as he was a GREAT man.
I lost my dad just a couple years ago and only want you to remember the GREAT times you had with your dad as time is one thing you never get back.
Feel free to reach out to any of us LABUSANS, even if we ARE crazy, as we are FAMILY like no other.
We wish you all the success in your future endeavors, and continue LIVING life to the fullest.
Talk to you later and stay healthy and safe.
Thanks.
Marcel

Top Bottom