Motodude / Jason

OP
1434.jpeg

He was stoked that he just got his dream bike.

This is a shock to me, we just don't think about it until it hits home. I talked to him a week and a half ago, wasn't returning my calls, was supposed to meet up with him Thursday.

Really sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigGar

high on placebo
I'm gutted. :frown2:๐Ÿ˜ญ:frown2:
Jason was a friend, and a long time client. He loved fast cars as much as bikes, and I went up to his workplace in Long Beach many times to look after his various fast toys and hang out a bit.
He was a member here before I was, hosted a party or two at his old house in Long Beach too. A biker and gearhead to the core.
I hadn't talked or texted him for a couple of months but we went back and forth on FB quite often.
Godspeed old friend.

Gar

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Met him about 20 years ago in the early days of labs- nice, friendly, very welcoming guy.

RIP, Jason.:cry:

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Wasn't he the guy who was in pics with duc from the first days of labusas?
At that coffee shop on Melrose.

Edit: No, I'm thinking of WaltMan.

RIP Motodude :(

Last edited:

BigGar

high on placebo
Met him about 20 years ago in the early days of labs- nice, friendly, very welcoming guy.

RIP, Jason.:cry:
Jason (I think he was MotoBoy before he was MotoDude) was there from the beginning. First time I met him was at Stir Crazy, the coffee shop on Melrose with duc, Dolan, Mr. Bear, e_ticket, GSXRN99, GoBig (Clay), GirlyGirl, Britan (Clay's daughter).

Last edited:

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
I wrote this, and used to read it at funerals for my friends.

There are two schools of thought when it comes to life. One is that your entire life is scripted out. From the day you're born, until the day you die.

The other is that we are just aimlessly careening thru life, from one random event to the next, until we meet our maker.

But the truth of the matter is, when it's your turn, it's your turn.

Life is measured in inches and seconds. What if he had been a few inches to the left? What if he had spent a few more seconds in the parking lot?

What if...

Ninjaman12R

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken
Rest In Peace Jason, I didn't know him personally and the early days of Labs is beginning to get fuzzy for me but it's a great testament to Labs that no man or gal is ever left behind, someone always steps up with a memory jogging anecdote, what else could one ask for?
That's pretty damed solid......๐Ÿ‘

OP
October 9th, 3-6pm at Stricklin/ Snively Mortuary
1952 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach

OP
I think he would prefer two strokes be sent instead. Seriously.

She said lots of flowers would be great, she got a laugh out of the two stroke comment and agreed.

Jason Roberts

Wretch

amazingly graceful
My buddy would kill me if I sent along his Mach III...

...unless my Boomer ass has missed the code somehow...

...again.

We should take this to pm's so as not to clutter up this thread.

I'll delete this in a bit.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
The Mach III is still in pieces as funding dried up to continue and we would need MC to work nights to help gather it back together.

Ninjaman12R

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken
Went for a spin around the hood before dinner time, never came back.
I don't know about some of you guys, but I have to make time for joy rides. I don't count riding to work as joy rides, though it beats nothing. But the spin around the hood before dinner part,......it leaves a knot in my stomach ๐Ÿ˜ง.

bombaybusa

President, Club Pra
Website
bombaymotorsports.business.site
RIP Jason
My condolences to his family.
I remember going to his house in Long Beach to buy his 99 hayabusa. The black one. I paid him cash and he was too tired to count it. I had to count the money for him. He always said I stole that bike from him lol. My friend Dennis still has it in the same condition.
we were in touch on Facebook.

BarryW

BAM
Always tough to hear this familiar story. Sounds like he had plenty of friends, best wishes to those left behind.

OP
Jason Roberts

October 9th, 3-6pm at Stricklin/ Snively Mortuary
1952 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach

Top Bottom