More Ugliness For Firearm Sites --- AR-15.com Gone

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
Wonder if the "squad" on this site have wet panties over this.

Must all be part of the healing and unity🙄

Last edited:
I'm against the deplatforming if there wasn't a good reason for it. So far, godaddy has been mum. Maybe someone forgot to pay the bill. Or maybe some dipshits got fired up and wrote some things that would have negatively impacted GoDaddy's income stream.

Either way, I find it humorous that you guys voted for Trump, who successfully managed to repeal net neutrality, giving ISPs more control over the bandwidth provided to their users and less requirements for transparency.

Brilliant move :lol:

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
There is no "come and go". If GoDaddy turns your platform off, then you're off unless you find another provider.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Has anyone setup a weewee or meemee page yet in case this page goes down?

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
id imagine the issue yesterday was them moving to a new host/domain/etc and DNS had to update for people to point to the new location.

would certainly explain why some folks could get in fine, and others got the error.

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Few threads on capitol buildings gatherings 16-20th on ar15 dot com
You got people saying "don t go, you re gonna get arrested, they ll take your guns blah blah"

You got people saying "they already announced that they re taking my guns my freedoms and labeling me a domestic terrorist. How long shall i wait before i act"

Top Bottom