More Riots

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
on the other side of that, will there be riots if Trump loses?

CNN is already predicting that (according to Joe "no I don't know what day it is" Biden he won't leave the White House and that the military will have to arrest him.

CID

BAMF+
Nah... I dont see riots on election results yet.
We still gotta a ways to go before that type of thing.
But if/when it does.... I expect it's not going to be the usual hood rats you see out there throwing molotov and looting malls and it won't be buildings that are lit on fire either.

win or lose.. it's still d.hookers for now! :D

Austin_F

BAMF+
on the other side of that, will there be riots if Trump loses?

CNN is already predicting that (according to Joe "no I don't know what day it is" Biden he won't leave the White House and that the military will have to arrest him.

Lol wow talk about tinfoil hats

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Riots.. I'm more worried about us getting into a war.. all these riots did was show the world what a shit the current gene pool of fighting men and woman are that are of draft age. We would get slaughtered if we had to defend ourselves on a battlefield. Luckily we have modern machinery that is slightly better then our foes.... but make no mistake those foes are sitting and waiting.

BigGar

high on placebo
It's o.k. Paul. There are plenty of fine young fighting men in that gene pool. I know quite a few of them. They are quiet and at the ready to do what they are trained and prepared for. They get little press, and that is a good thing. Let our enemies think that we're a bunch of skinnyjeans soy boys. Fine by me.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
It's o.k. Paul. There are plenty of fine young fighting men in that gene pool. I know quite a few of them. They are quiet and at the ready to do what they are trained and prepared for. They get little press, and that is a good thing. Let our enemies think that we're a bunch of skinnyjeans soy boys. Fine by me.
My Nephew is a crew chief on an Army chopper out in Washington State.. while I agree those in uniform can walk the line.. I'm talking about Joe public 19 to 25 years of age. I can't see a WW2 type war being won with current stock.

"The Democrats rioting are violent animals that should be put down by the military because they are threatening to ruin this country."

The same people: "Millennials ain't shit".

:lol:

I'm not stressed about anything. Western civ is going nowhere, the sun will continue to rise and set as it always has.

Just a little bit of air turbulence, please fasten your seatbelts and stop smoking in the bathrooms, you ain't slick we see you.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
NORTHERN FL Home of the 2020 Pub Convention
My Nephew is a crew chief on an Army chopper out in Washington State.. while I agree those in uniform can walk the line.. I'm talking about Joe public 19 to 25 years of age. I can't see a WW2 type war being won with current stock.
Yanno... Ive come to realize that prev generations said the same shit about my friends. My neighbor is 32... doesnt know the first thing about surviving without power...lol. I was showing him my EU2000... explaining how they work, etc. He wants a 10,000 construction generator to run his house. Im like... its going to burn lots of fuel. And if the power is out... how are you getting the fuel or food or water? He just looked at me like I was an alien. No concept of what happens when a storm rolls in or how he is going to survive with his newborn baby if the power goes out. But he has a pool...lol.

"The Democrats rioting are violent animals that should be put down by the military because they are threatening to ruin this country."

The same people: "Millennials ain't shit".

:lol:
You're seriously unable to differentiate between well-trained, disciplined warriors, and the drugged-up, sucker-punching, shitbag wild hyenas torching our cities?

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Once trumpy loses, the money to pay his agents provacateur will dry up, no stages riots any more.
lol... Tinny Bizzaro World... flip that all around and You get what's really going on...

Trump has been fighting the left behind deep state on both sides of the isle for almost 4 years now... with plenty of money left behind by the corrupt and controlled Obama administration.

CID

BAMF+
Its all about motivation... a couple missed shipments of Almond Milk and Tofu and they'd be thinking up ways on how to invent a posse

Its all about motivation... a couple missed shipments of Almond Milk and Tofu and they'd be thinking up ways on how to invent a posse
And take away their Nintendo so they can't play Animal Crossing...

LuxPride

BAMF
I think if the two-way firing range opens. The side that has trained AND invested in their kits, will prevail. It's one thing to walk around with an AR, it's another thing to use it in a combat environment. If a couple of trained guys plinked off a few "protestors" from a concealed position with suppressors and NVG's. I think a lot of wind will fall from the average joe's sails. People dropping dead next to you without knowing where the enemy is has a pretty significant effect on moral. I'm sure many of the armed BLM types have a box of ammo and maybe a few mags worth of use through their firearms. I saw lots of the guys I'd assume I'd face on the other side if push came to shove at gun shows before this all went down. Yet I never see those same people at the range putting in trigger time.

It sucks that I've never felt unsafe here until a few weeks ago, there's an entitled mentality right now in the city without much law enforcement presence. Now I catch side-eyes from lots of rich and vibrant members of the city. I've seen a lot of people open carrying lately in ATL. As of a week ago, I'm one of them, fuck IWB right now. I want people to see I'm armed and not an easy target. Not the message I'm trying to send but it is, what it is. Please, just leave me the fuck alone.

LuxPride

BAMF
Watch your six Lux
Thank you, Sir! I'd like to think I'm more situationally aware than the average joe. Before china virus, white people and a couple of Atlanta Falcons (lol) here in Buckhead have been hunted in the form of "Slider Crimes" (waiting for somebody to get gas/load groceries etc... and then carjack/rob them as soon as they leave/get to their vehicle). It's prevalent, some gas stations next to freeway onramps are getting hit 8+ times a month! I can't for the life of me imagine why anybody would give those station owners their business considering they flat out won't hire security due to the lawsuits that would roll in after people get shot in a robbery. Yet, they do, and it continues to happen.

While I'm sure the same thing happens in LA, I'm floored how often it happens here. The same guys at times hit a condo complex in the stolen car and smash and grab 40+ cars (no bullshit 40 cars sometimes 60) in the same lot on their way back to the ghetto. The audacity here is brazen, and I learned early on to keep my head on a swivel. There are a lot of dumb fucking people here making it easy though, leaving their 2019 S500's running with their LV purse on the seat while they scoot into the quickie mart, knowing the shit is happening.

I'm happy for the ability to legally carry though. At least I feel like I have a fighting chance. I should have carry insurance next week, never thought I'd need that either. Now people that are involved in petty crimes here are claiming racism. A bunch of black women are petitioning to have the Resource Officers removed from schools because they feel their kids are being suspended too often and are forced to drop out and the presence of law enforcement is biased towards black kids :confused2: Almost all media stories pertinent to Atlanta have a racial bias, none of which are against white people. "black guy hit with rock, racially motivated", "old black man yelled at for jaywalking" racism.

Zero talk of police being berated and told to leave while being physically assaulted, BLM arming themselves and shooting at cars trying to leave their "protests". A guy on a motorcycle was confronted at an intersection by a few NBP's, one with a rifle pointed at his head. They said they felt threatened because he revved his engine. They made it known if he turned onto the street the protestors were on, they'd open fire out of fear he would mow them all down, he's on a motorcycle.

It's a powder keg, honestly. Now that BLM is armed, empowered, and full of piss and vinegar. They're looking for the spark to kick things off. You could tell they couldn't wait to use the "self-defense" claim for shooting the guy on the bike, even hoping that he would go about his way so they could murder him. Crazy shit you won't see on MSM.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
/----------------------------------/
It sucks that I've never felt unsafe here until a few weeks ago, there's an entitled mentality right now in the city without much law enforcement presence. Now I catch side-eyes from lots of rich and vibrant members of the city. I've seen a lot of people open carrying lately in ATL. As of a week ago, I'm one of them, fuck IWB right now. I want people to see I'm armed and not an easy target. Not the message I'm trying to send but it is, what it is. Please, just leave me the fuck alone.

Drakhen

BAMF
It is a shame Atlanta has become dangerous.
"Become dangerous?" I realize that "danger" is kind of a subjective term, but in the past 20 years, Atlanta's murder rate has been anywhere from 3 to 7 times the national average, and was far worse in the 80s and 90s. If anything, Atlanta has become safer in the past twenty years, not worse. Recent events notwithstanding, of course.

I also get that murder rate doesn't tell the whole story, but it's one of the easier statistics to find accurate information on.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
As of a week ago, I'm one of them, fuck IWB right now. I want people to see I'm armed and not an easy target. Not the message I'm trying to send but it is, what it is. Please, just leave me the fuck alone.
The problem with this is that others with guns, who are bad guys, will make you the first target. You won't know until it's too late. Always, ALWAYS carry concealed.

S.C.

LuxPride

BAMF
The problem with this is that others with guns, who are bad guys, will make you the first target. You won't know until it's too late. Always, ALWAYS carry concealed.

S.C.
I understand, and totally agree. I'd CC if I was going to an area that open carry would make me a target or places with lots of people. I have an iwb holster in the truck as well. It's honestly psychological more than anything, the kinds of encounters I'm having lately are people engaging me in parking lots asking for money or food. For some reason, they've been on bicycles more often than not, a few have been in pairs. Maybe it won't make a bit of difference in the long run, but I've felt safer knowing my firearm is closer to my hand in those situations. I'm just hoping to keep us all honest, lol

BigGar

high on placebo
Fortunately in SoCal there are plenty of neighborhoods far nicer than mine, and plenty far poorer. If it gets to the point they're fucking around in my hood, everything is already on fire and it won't end well for anyone.

This is not a good move.
Anybody in the crowd that is legally carrying now has the right to drop him and his honey.... Be smart man.
You are allowed to trespass on private property, and if the property owner is holding a gun then you're allowed to kill him?
I'm calling bullshit on that one, although I agree there was nothing resembling a good move in that video.

From the dumb cunt aiming the pistol at the crowd while holding it like a cup of Starbucks to the dumb cunt with the AR, they have both aimed at each other whole lasing the crowd.

Fucking morons in that vid.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Terrible work by those two.

It still sent a message though. There are people with guns at the ready who are tired of this shit.

They played their hand too soon. Many are smarter.

Top Bottom