Model S Plaid

rumble phish

BAMF+
If there was a version of the Miata that went 0-60 in under 2 seconds, would you own one? Sure, if you wanted people to think your name is Gaylord and your boyfriend picked the color. Teslas are for liberal screwheads. I DGAF how fast it is, if you own one, you're gay and a communist.
Serious question...

Do you hear an echo when you talk, due to all of the empty space in your head from having such a small mind?

TR3B

Old but forgotten
Serious question...

Do you hear an echo when you talk, due to all of the empty space in your head from having such a small mind?
Cars all have a target demographic and an associated image they're inextricably tied to as a result; Tesla is right down there with Miatas and Mustangs for 'groups of people I don't want to be associated with'. That said, if you're into dudes and commies, go Plaid bro. That new Tesla will get you to the Blue Oyster faster than you can say 'Mahoney'.

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
My ex-wife had a '92 when I met her which we kept until '04

Worst decision ever selling it

Open top stick driving British convertible fun with Jap 'not a worry in the world' reliability

Every time I think about the days of throwing that thing around it brings a smile to my face and at the end of the day that's all that matters to me when it comes to cars and bikes

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
If you won't even admit what you own for a vehicle on this particular message board, you really ought to STFU when men are talking cars.
A vision came to me of TR3B's soul leaving his body as your backhand from da shoe laces came up and smacked across his face lol

TR3B

Old but forgotten
If you won't even admit what you own for a vehicle on this particular message board, you really ought to STFU when men are talking cars.
So in order to have an opinion I have to dox myself? That's fucking retarded. Well, maybe not as retarded as buying a $130K golf cart to drive to Starbucks so I can drink enough soy to give me bitch tits, but still retarded none the less.

Also, buying a car that drives itself and you have to pay somebody else to work on is kinda the opposite of manly.

So in order to have an opinion I have to dox myself? That's fucking retarded.
I was going to say before that voicing strong opinions about cars/masculinity that you already "made it about yourself" but I can recognize an olive branch when I see one - but telling people what car you drive is....doxing yourself?

You know what, you're right - keep it to yourself - whenever I see that car, I'll think of your drama queen ass. :lol:

TR3B

Old but forgotten
Jay Leno “I’m a big fan of American technology”

TR3B “Jay you’re a fucking faggot”

Jay Leno “No fucks to give TR3B”

TR3B "Richard Simmons is gay."

Anal Disco "Show us a picture of your girlfriend!"

Labusas Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer "Jay Leno says Richard Simmons is a national treasure!"

P.S.

"I'm a big fan of American technology" is the nice way to say "the car is cool, too bad your customers are all dookie taste testers".

Last edited:

TR3B

Old but forgotten
TR3B: "Elizabeth Hurley is ugly and if you find her attractive, you like dick"

Anal Disco "Show us a generic picture of what you're banging "

*DEAFENING QUEER SILENCE FROM T3RD*

Fixed it for you.
TR3B: "Rachel Maddow looks like a dude and if you find her attractive, you like dick"

Anal Disco "Show us a generic picture of what you're banging"

I guess it all depends on perspective but to me that's the conversation we're having. If I thought Elizabeth Hurley was ugly I'd clearly be the queer in the equation. :D

I'm glad you guys like Teslas, you should totally get one. They're great; some other guy works on it for you, they drive themselves, you can play video games in them, they don't make any noise. Totally bad ass man.

Last edited:

Dameon

BAMF+
why is he making protein shakes?
So, obviously my Plaid+ order got cancelled, but I was able to change it to a regular Plaid order and not lose my place in line. The nice thing is that Plaid+ reservations got priority over Plaid reservations. I was already one of the lowest reservations on the Tesla forum, but now I have an expected delivery date of July...

We'll see if I get my car in July. I'm not holding my breath.

Dameon

BAMF+
I'm glad you guys like Teslas, you should totally get one. They're great; some other guy works on it for you, they drive themselves, you can play video games in them, they don't make any noise. Totally bad ass man.
I work on my own Tesla. It isn't the kind of work you would be able to perform though. Warranty work is handled in my home garage by a Tesla certified Ranger. No bullshit dealing with the dealer and service appointments.

Do you do your own work on your car for warranty items? I expect not. That would make you a moron.

Dameon

BAMF+
Teslas are for liberal screwheads. I DGAF how fast it is, if you own one, you're gay and a communist.
:lol: Seriously? Me a liberal? Anyone who has faced me for more than 5 minutes would argue your anonymous assessment.

Liberals are more likely to drive a Prius with the misconception they are "doing good for the environment". The calling card for Northwest coast liberals is quite literally a Subaru. Good cars, no doubt, but not for anyone not sporting Birkenstock Jerusalem Cruisers.

OP

BIggerDanno

Titanium Bad Ass
If it makes it into my car, it'll be the first thing I try to figure out how to swap. Stupid idea in practicality.
It's meant to be unobtrusive in auto-pilot mode.
Easier to get a blow job without steering wheel in the way.

TR3B

Old but forgotten
I work on my own Tesla. It isn't the kind of work you would be able to perform though. Warranty work is handled in my home garage by a Tesla certified Ranger. No bullshit dealing with the dealer and service appointments.

Do you do your own work on your car for warranty items? I expect not. That would make you a moron.
Actually it's funny you say that, but I do work on my own car for warranty items. As long as it's not catastrophic and the part isn't obscenely expensive it's much less risk for me to fix it myself than it is to trust the fat, communist chain smoking lazy assed mechanic at the dealer and the lot rats who will inevitably take turns joyriding in my shit after it's fixed.

TR3B

Old but forgotten
Liberals are more likely to drive a Prius with the misconception they are "doing good for the environment". The calling card for Northwest coast liberals is quite literally a Subaru. Good cars, no doubt, but not for anyone not sporting Birkenstock Jerusalem Cruisers.
LOL. Dude, I was in a Subaru dealer once and it was like being at a Bernie Sanders convention held in a gay bar. Couldn't get out of that place fast enough.

rumble phish

BAMF+
Actually it's funny you say that, but I do work on my own car for warranty items. As long as it's not catastrophic and the part isn't obscenely expensive it's much less risk for me to fix it myself than it is to trust the fat, communist chain smoking lazy assed mechanic at the dealer and the lot rats who will inevitably take turns joyriding in my shit after it's fixed.
If your car is still under factory warranty and you have decided to do warranty repairs yourself and in your own garage, you can safely assume that your car is no longer under warranty.

Top Bottom