Mine! Up and running (video)

hedgehog

BAMF
24 color Screen printing press!

View attachment 88792
bit of nostalgia there for me.

i spent about 7 years making and stretching screens for screen printing in the uk and here in spain.

the smallest screens we made were 40mmx40mm, the biggest were 4+ meters x 3 meters, either aluminium or steel (occasionally stainless) depending on the application.

they had a client here who needed small screens with 180 mesh stretched to 28 newtons, but didn´t think it could be done, so i designed and set up a system that could handle it.

it was still running when i got laid off.

OP

i spent about 7 years making and stretching screens for screen printing in the uk and here in spain.

the smallest screens we made were 40mmx40mm, the biggest were 4+ meters x 3 meters, either aluminium or steel (occasionally stainless) depending on the application.

they had a client here who needed small screens with 180 mesh stretched to 28 newtons, but didn´t think it could be done, so i designed and set up a system that could handle it.

Id love to head over there to print for Rossi!!!!

Been in screenprint for 35 years, who were you working for here in the UK?

Top Bottom