Mexican Air Force Films UFOs

mctim

BAM
Source URL: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,119705,00.html

Mexican Air Force Films UFOs
Wednesday, May 12, 2004

MEXICO CITY — Mexican Air Force pilots filmed 11 unidentified flying objects in the skies over southern Campeche state (search), a Defense Department spokesman confirmed Tuesday.

A videotape made widely available to the news media on Tuesday shows the bright objects, some sharp points of light and others like large headlights, moving rapidly in what appears to be a late-evening sky.

The lights were filmed on March 5 by pilots using infrared equipment. They appeared to be flying at an altitude of about 3,500 meters (11,480 feet), and allegedly surrounded the Air Force jet as it conducted routine anti-drug trafficking vigilance in Campeche. Only three of the objects showed up on the plane's radar.

"Was I afraid? Yes. A little afraid because we were facing something that had never happened before," said radar operator Lt. German Marin in a taped interview made public Tuesday.

"I couldn't say what it was ... but I think they're completely real," added Lt. Mario Adrian Vazquez, the infrared equipment operator. Vazquez insisted that there was no way to alter the recorded images.

The plane's captain, Maj. Magdaleno Castanon, said the military jets chased the lights "and I believe they could feel we were pursuing them."

When the jets stopped following the objects, they disappeared, he said.

A Defense Department spokesman confirmed Tuesday that the videotape was filmed by members of the Mexican Air Force (search). The spokesman declined to comment further and spoke on customary condition of anonymity.

The video was first aired on national television Monday night then again at a news conference Tuesday by Jaime Maussan (search), a Mexican investigator who has dedicated the past 10 years to studying UFOs.

"This is historic news," Maussan told reporters. "Hundreds of videos [of UFOs] exist, but none had the backing of the armed forces of any country. ... The armed forces don't perpetuate frauds."

Maussan said Secretary of Defense Gen. Ricardo Vega Garcia gave him the video on April 22.

• Red
Reactions: Red

Bert

Well its about time we got some UFO action going :up:

Looks like those UFO's are running drugs, there seems to be an interstellar network of E.T.'s running drugs to mars and other far off planets! :o

theneed

BAMF
Im gonna call every stinkin mexican out."Yer out Poncho..sit the fuck down beanie baby
send busamouse the hell over there. he'll straighten the shit out

Busamouse

BAMF+
I got my hands full here. :2:
The more I squish the more come out of the mud work.
Its like that movie Gremlins."magwai magwai".
Stay away from the water.
Buell Gator...thats funny and I dont care who you are.

Mr Bear

BAMF+
Website
labusas.org
"I wish I was in Tijuana...
Dining on Barbecued Iguana...

I'm on a Mexican Radio!

I'm on a Mexican, Whoaaaa....Radio!!!"

SinCity

BAMF
Mr Bear said:
"I wish I was in Tijuana...
Dining on Barbecued Iguana...

I'm on a Mexican Radio!

I'm on a Mexican, Whoaaaa....Radio!!!"
That was great tune. Wall of Voodoo, I believe. Man that is going back to the early days of MTV.

Top Bottom