Men not need apply

Seems like a fairly smart business move.

Women have small, nimble hands ideal for scooter assembly production. Also, they get paid far less than their male counterparts so labor costs are reasonable. Their tiny feet allows them to stand closer to their workstation. And nobody cares if they complain; female rights are like traffic laws over there - a suggestion more than anything else.

Last edited:

Stetson

BAMF+
Seems like a fairly smart business move.

Women have small, nimble hands ideal for scooter assembly production. Also, they get paid far less than their male counterparts so labor costs are reasonable. Their tiny feet allows them to stand closer to their workstation. And nobody cares if they complain; female rights are like traffic laws over there - a suggestion more than anything else.
I nominate AD for Secretary of Labor. :up: Kick Marty Walsh to the curb.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
This reminds me of the time I made a major life change, and quit a job out of spite before I had another one. I stopped at a little factory just down the road from my house to apply and actually started the next day, on afternoon shift. They made wiring harnesses for auto factories up in Detroit. We were in Ohio.

Anyway, I knew there were going to be a lot of women there, because the plant manager and the assistant plant manager who hired me were both women. But 2nd shift had a male foreman and a couple of guys and 5 or 6 women. We made subassemblies for the harnesses. It was a nice gig for awhile, but then they lost one of their contracts. So they brought us off 2nd shift onto first to hold down overhead. Day shift had 3 zones (assembly areas), and were run by 3 women foremen. Until we arrived, there were no men on first shift. About 60 women and us 4 guys. It was horrible. I think we arrived on day shift during the week when 3 out of 4 women were menstruating...they sync up after a while. Anyway, the first week was so brutal that I quit and went job hunting again. It was seriously like being in the middle of the biggest mean girl squad ever....horrible bitching and moaning, just a caustic work environment.

But I'm sure the Indian women will be different....🙄

This reminds me of the time I made a major life change, and quit a job out of spite before I had another one. I stopped at a little factory just down the road from my house to apply and actually started the next day, on afternoon shift. They made wiring harnesses for auto factories up in Detroit. We were in Ohio.

Anyway, I knew there were going to be a lot of women there, because the plant manager and the assistant plant manager who hired me were both women. But 2nd shift had a male foreman and a couple of guys and 5 or 6 women. We made subassemblies for the harnesses. It was a nice gig for awhile, but then they lost one of their contracts. So they brought us off 2nd shift onto first to hold down overhead. Day shift had 3 zones (assembly areas), and were run by 3 women foremen. Until we arrived, there were no men on first shift. About 60 women and us 4 guys. It was horrible. I think we arrived on day shift during the week when 3 out of 4 women were menstruating...they sync up after a while. Anyway, the first week was so brutal that I quit and went job hunting again. It was seriously like being in the middle of the biggest mean girl squad ever....horrible bitching and moaning, just a caustic work environment.

But I'm sure the Indian women will be different....🙄
Nothing worse than a full crew of women with a woman boss. They are the most back stabbing bitches you've ever seen. They literally hate each other...............

Top Bottom