McLaren 765 LT Bad-Ass car!!

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
how do we become facebook friends?? :fu: Can you tell us if he eats a diet rich in antioxidants? what do his bowel movements look like?
Why is he living in some ratty Vegas suburb?
What security doeshe have on that crappy Garage door?
And where does he get that kind of disposable income???

gsxrian

BAMF
Why is he living in some ratty Vegas suburb?
What security doeshe have on that crappy Garage door?
And where does he get that kind of disposable income???
Its South Florida not Vegas.

Who knows?

YouTube

Terry_Schiavo

ScrapBracket.org moderator and admins
No shit it costs about $300k more, waaay better car.
I prefer the looks of a C7 over a C8, but i do love the twin turbo's hanging off the ass of a C8, like a Lambo.
if you $3,000,000 stewing in the market would you take 1% out to buy a 765 or get smoke blown up your butthole about having to order your C8? lol

shotlady

With a Damn Nice Rack
fucking Anthony took me out in his tesla- the second one- and didnt tell me he was fixin to lauch the fucking thing it was like 0-90 in like 7 second. man i almost passed out. and I almost made him pull over and get a spanking a few months ago. but i needed him to pay for dinner so i sent a passive agressive text afterwards. Hes the sr vp of a bank now- hes 29 and still gets in trouble.

OP

BIggerDanno

Titanium Bad Ass
Here's a vid of a stock 765LT (except tires) being chased by a Porsche 991.2 Cup car. Porsche has high-level amateur driver, McLaren has pro driver.
Best lap for the Mac was 1.27.2 in traffic.
Fast motherfucking car!!

For comparison, Pobst ran 1.28.1 in McLaren Senna and 1.28.2 in GT2RS with a clear track.

Terry_Schiavo

You pointed out that its possible to spin the rim inside the tire on a motorcycle. I wasn't arguing with that I was just pointing out that there was a cure for it.
Of course but go ahead and weigh a beadlock equipped wheel vs a standard light weight one. I dont think Ive seen anyone run one in the past 5 or so years... but then again I havent been looking real hard.

Terry_Schiavo

Tell us...
that content is only for paid premium members. Read my story and more on www.bikeland.oRg We are running a special... every paid month of premium membership you will receive 60 minutes of access to our library of motorcycle videos. But wait... theres more. Act now and you can purchase an official Bikeland T shirt made of the finest Geeza cotton. Wear your Bikeland schwag to an event & take a selfie... we will use the photo without your permission!! Try your hand at Bikeland!

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
I really dig them but they don't crash well..

33 doctor that I seen a few times at the cars and coffees died in this one ..his doctor wife is also injured ..

OP

BIggerDanno

Titanium Bad Ass
I really dig them but they don't crash well..

33 doctor that I seen a few times at the cars and coffees died in this one ..his doctor wife is also injured ..

Jeep's bumper is high enough to go over the front substructure of that Mac 720S, so not much crash protection.
If I crash mine, I hope it kills me.

BigGar

high on placebo
A local kid died in his McLaren a few months back. Didn't leave much more that a burned spot and lots of carbon fiber chunks just off the road next to a tree. I'm guessing speed was a factor.

Saw this one yesterday dropping off a client's Phantom for service63043

Top Bottom