Maximum Mini Cooper GP with 300+ Horse Power

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as "ill fuK anything" lucystrike
...wtf is that supposed to mean...?!?...how is it your place to invite me into Cisco's ride...???...
...if you don't want to buy me a Mini don't take it out on Cisco'...
reading is fundamental... I stated a fact. You invited yourself...lol Do do dilligence :fu:

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
I wonder how the reliability will be with a such a small engine spitting out such impressive numbers

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as "ill fuK anything" lucystrike
...you must read a lot into shit that isn't there...I didn't know you were like that but it explains a lot...
...I am just going to ignore you when you get like this... .!.:D.!.
put down the smack, smatter, shatter, or whatever highly concentrated thc product you are ingesting. I just alerted the moderators to your behavior...lol :fu:

Stetson

BAMF
Mine's got a little over half that, and it's a hoot.
A client of mine has an older, fairly plain one. It's the only "modern" one I've ever been in. It has a manual, but I can't remember how many gears. Anyway, I'm always excited to get it out of storage for them and run it to the garage, or detailer or wherever, because it's just fun as fuck to drive. So agile and go-carty but still very comfortable, in fit and ride. Don't like the giant speedo in the middle, but I don't think they do that anymore.

Auto-only on that new one kills any interest I'd have in a toy car, though. I know autos are amazing now and all that, but I actually still enjoy shifting, and since I drive on back roads, and not race tracks, I don't care what would gain or lose me a second a lap. I just want to be involved and have my old-timey fun. :razz:

And sometimes a man just feels like stepping on the clutch during an otherwise mundane 1-2 upshift, revving it up a bit, and laying down some rubber coming out of the Chinese food parking lot. :ducmanic:

BilletMan

BAMF+
Keep hapo the fuck out of any new car....it's the super fast way to forever wipe out that "new car smell"....:Buelldozer:

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
My x wife's S was a trip to drive. Fun feeling, fun sounding, decent mileage if you didn t lay into it...

IMG_20191202_194555.png

IMG_20191202_194620.png

IMG_20191202_194819.png

IMG_20191202_195538.jpg

Top Bottom