Maui - Looking Pretty Smooth

OP
Stuman

Stuman

smoothly disappears
Website
www.stumanrides.com
Thanks for all the help Stu, I'll be back in November for sure.

I have a lot more to learn for sure. I really appreciate your patience and insight. CVR is going to require a lot more effort on my part to get a clean lap.
Your lines were looking a lot better than the first weekend you were here. Your line through most of the corners was good. Just need to add some speed now, get on the gas a little harder a little sooner.

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag To You
maui maui claims to be retired... mother effer jumped in both feet into being a full time rider...lol
He's ridden more in the past few weeks than 95% of the board... only a few miles of street...lmao

He spent more time on a dirt bike in the last two days than most on the board have spent in years on a street bike.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
We weren't doing lap times. Its not really something that is going to get me over the hump at this point, not yet anyway.

Stu mentioned lines, apexes, getting on the gas sooner, adding speed etc....I need to get the combination of those things down a lot more, I'm practicing smooth and consistent (practicing is not the same as doing though), speed will come when I get comfortable with it. I also am constantly finding where comfortable is and testing it. It might not look that way to some, but it's my ride, not theirs.

Stuman can pass me on the inside or outside, on the gas or the brakes. I've said it a few times, until you ride with that guy you really have no idea. I've rode with him on track 4 times this year, every time has been an education.

Vandal

BAMF
My biggest improvement besides riding mountain bikes and learning not to worry about sliding was when I decided I was going around the track and bringing the bike with me.

Top Bottom