"Master" bedroom is now racist. Now it's "primary" bedroom...

Pat830

BAMF
Nothing is safe from these PC woke pussies that pretend to be offended by everything they come across.

What is sad is that some people actually pay attention to them.

Z

BAMF+
Oh,,, n' if I wuz ta have any darkies,, ova?? :lol:

Dey,,,, get ta sleep in,, da slave,,,, bed room.. :razz:

i hope someone is winning bets somewhere at how far the stupidity will go in this latest bid for the bottom of the barrel in common sense
I have zero faith in humans, but even so, I did not foresee this level of stupidity.

As for MY bedroom- yes, it's the biggest in the house, but it isn't the "master bedroom"; it's "where the magic happens"! :ducmanic::up:

Those CPAP things are incredible. :lol:

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
This fucking nonsense has infiltrated technical fields...

In software development, the world's largest source code repository (github) is doing away with 'master', as in the master branch of a project repository and replacing it with 'parent' :roll:

Whitelisting (as in opening a port on a firewall) is to be replaced with 'allowlist' while blacklisting (closing a port) is to be replaced with 'denylist'

Dameon

BAMF+
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
Apu, Lou the cop, Dr Hibbird, and Lenny? Or is it Carl?
Apu is fine. Hank Azaria is "olive"... Greek I think. He also voices Lou and Carl. Lenny is white. I think the first thing that will likely happen is that they'll kill Apu off. He's been deemed a character based on racist stereotypes for years.

Harry Shearer (from This is Spinal Tap) voices Dr. Hibbert. Yeah, that's done. Side note: I think he took a residency in New Orleans at Loyola. I should drive over one day and audit one of his lectures.

Stetson

BAMF
I hear Lou Ferrigno is catching a lot of shit from Shrek and the rest of the Ogre community about painting himself green and acting like a differently-abled, violent lunatic back in some '70's tv show. Shit's getting crazy.

Dameon

BAMF+
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
And don't forget Eddie Murphy in the SNL skit about being a white man for a day. I'm not offended by that, in fact, I thought it was hilarious. Delirious and Raw were hours of a black man making fun of races, religions, sex and no one is calling foul on those portrayals.

Serious question (that likely won't get answered here): why would a race get offended if you dress yourself up to look like that race and play out stereotypes? It may, or may not, be humorous, but I don't see the offense. Is it because I am insensitive to the plight of the race being portrayed or is it because I have a shred of intelligence and can't be offended by simple buffoonery?

And don't forget Eddie Murphy in the SNL skit about being a white man for a day. I'm not offended by that, in fact, I thought it was hilarious. Delirious and Raw were hours of a black man making fun of races, religions, sex and no one is calling foul on those portrayals.

Serious question (that likely won't get answered here): why would a race get offended if you dress yourself up to look like that race and play out stereotypes? It may, or may not, be humorous, but I don't see the offense. Is it because I am insensitive to the plight of the race being portrayed or is it because I have a shred of intelligence and can't be offended by simple buffoonery?
Liberal pandering to the 13%, that's why.

I was in a factory training class for the new generation of electric lift truck when I worked for Hyster 15 years ago. We had a mechanic who had a meltdown in class because the trainer was referring to controllers as master and slave. The trainer was black and thought the mechanic was an idiot.

Top Bottom