Mass Shooting El Paso Walmart

Austin_F

BAMF+
i dont see anything about shooter in custody, but i didn't dig too far....just the first page of google results.

Austin_F

BAMF+
pretty sure tinhead is waiting with bated breath hoping its a white guy.

Drakhen

BAMF
The news I'm seeing is yet another "something happened, maybe multiple shooters, but we really don't know shit, but we have to put something in the news" sort of incident. Pathetic.

OP
Vicious_Cycle
Between 15 and 20 people were shot at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas Saturday morning, Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick told Fox News.
Patrick added that a 21-year-old man had been taken into custody. Police had previously said they had received numerous reports of "multiple shooters."

Vegas12

BAMF+
The news I'm seeing is yet another "something happened, maybe multiple shooters, but we really don't know shit, but we have to put something in the news" sort of incident. Pathetic.

Not getting your rant....

Would you rather they just throw a bunch of false info out there only to retract it later???

Because I could of sworn it was the fake media shit that was always the complaint.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
No Texans were packing at Walmart? I wouldn't go close to one without heat. Maybe everyone in there was a convicted felon.

BilletMan

BAMF+
WTF??? If you're gonna storm a place, looking to go out in a blaze of glory, you put on your ear protection??? And those might well be safety glasses on his face?? WTF, if you're going all out, no ear protection, live it motherfucker!! Sigh.....:dash2::dash2::dash2:

WTF??? If you're gonna storm a place, looking to go out in a blaze of glory, you put on your ear protection??? And those might well be safety glasses on his face?? WTF, if you're going all out, no ear protection, live it motherfucker!! Sigh.....:dash2::dash2::dash2:
Nut case mentality but it makes it easier to concentrate on killin' when you can't hear much. And eye protection, something gets in your eye that takes precious time away from killin'.......the goal is KILLIN'

Z

BAMF+
''A law enforcement official in El Paso told me the Walmart shooter is in custody. Patrick Crusius of Dallas. Just turned 21 years old this week.''

Whacko Nut Job! Unfortunately it will be more fodder for the Lowest Of All Swine Bred---the Demoncrats!

BilletMan

BAMF+
Beto will be all over this....dem screaming is mostly ignored, best I can tell...

Austin_F

BAMF+
now they're saying possibly 19 dead? I'm assuming mostly whites.

Hard to understand why a racist white kid would murder white people.

Guess we'll find out.

Website
www.snoopdogg.com
No one gains shit from this... People die, kid goes to jail.. Taxpayers pay for crazy asses lawyer, and then we house him for life.

Why can't we torture shooters that are too puss to kill themselves... Kill the parents and all relatives... ?

There is never anything other than guns are bad...

Yet again... We don't know the final count..

However I guarantee I could kill more people with a box truck full of poop than this douche can with a pea shooter.

Austin_F

BAMF+
No one gains shit from this... People die, kid goes to jail.. Taxpayers pay for crazy asses lawyer, and then we house him for life.

Why can't we torture shooters that are too puss to kill themselves... Kill the parents and all relatives... ?

There is never anything other than guns are bad...

Yet again... We don't know the final count..

However I guarantee I could kill more people with a box truck full of poop than this douche can with a pea shooter.
a guy in a truck killed quite a few more than him. I am very surprised we don't see more 'rent a truck, go on a killing spree' type shit. Much easier to get a truck for felons and other criminals than a gun. especially if you don't intend to get away.

Austin_F

BAMF+
hard to believe no open or concealed carriers in the area.....unless it comes out eventually that's who confronted him.

Austin_F

BAMF+
wow, a 21 year old wrote that? reads more like someone with a few more years under their belt.

Tinny will like the 'evil corporations' and environment comments.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
wow, a 21 year old wrote that? reads more like someone with a few more years under their belt.

Tinny will like the 'evil corporations' and environment comments.
You assholes never pay attention to my main concern in these situations.
Did the murderous white supremacist trumpy inspired Patriot purchase his weapons legally?

A23

BAMF+
Seems the kid surrendered to police.

Fuck...now we gotta hear about this fucktard for years to come.

Top Bottom