Mass shooting at Christchurch, New Zealand mosque

I’m gonna do you a solid. By the way, how’s your parasitic turd holster of a human being father doing? All your ‘education’ and you don’t know what a thesaurus is for?

empirical
see definition of empirical
  • adjpractical
Synonyms for empirical
adj practical
You’re welcome! :fu:
Here is another empirically verifiable claim. A growing popular synonym for stupidity is “BigHick”.

P.S. Next time you want to interject your opinion regarding my choice of written words….don’t. You have proven unequivocally to be the most unoriginal and illiterate sack of shit that could not rub three words together to make a complete and coherent sentence at this board.
I’m gonna do you a solid. By the way, how’s your parasitic turd holster of a human being father doing? All your ‘education’ and you don’t know what a thesaurus is for?

empirical
  • adjpractical
Synonyms for empirical
adj practical
Here is another empirically verifiable claim. A growing popular synonym for stupidity is “BigHick”.

P.S. Next time you want to interject your opinion regarding my choice of written words….don’t. You have proven unequivocally to be the most unoriginal and illiterate sacks of shit that could not rub three words together to make a complete and coherent sentence at this board.

empirical
  • adjpractical
Synonyms for empirical
adj practical

P.S. Next time you want to interject your opinion regarding my choice of written words….don’t. You have proven unequivocally to be the most unoriginal and illiterate sack of shit that could not rub three words together to make a complete and coherent sentence at this board.

P.S. Next time you want to interject your opinion regarding my choice of written words….don’t. You have proven unequivocally to be the most unoriginal and illiterate sacks of shit that could not rub three words together to make a complete and coherent sentence at this board.

The ultra-rare triple post within a single message

very cool

:ducmanic:

No. When someone uses the same word over and over, like a crack head hitting his glass dick, it becomes irritating. it’s linguistically lazy at best. Especially for someone so superior in all facets of life.

I would wager, he has used that word in 7 out of ten posts.

And...:fu: for even questioning my intentions! :ducmanic:

Grammarisdead@161

Next time you want to cut and paste in an effort to gain credibility, at least know the difference between an antonym and a synonym……..you simple son-of-a-bitch.

Empirical = provable or verifiable by experience or experiment.

Speculative = Based on a guess and not on information
Provisional = serving for the time being: TEMPORARY
Experimental = Relating to or having characteristics of experiment; TENTATIVE

LE05BUSA

GFY
While your observation(s) are empirically accurate regarding human interacting and reacting to the natural world, you forgot to highlight the most important observational process of all. As an example, we can be leaders of neighboring villages, and kumbaya all day long with each other pledging friendship and unity, yet the natural world can set in motion processes (weather, plagues, pestilence) that severely constrain scarce resources and before you can say kumbaya, my village warriors have killed and pilferage your village inhabitants for scarce resources (food, medicine, labor). The point is the natural world will make all of its participates (plant, animal, insect, human, bacteria) fight with each other for survival no matter the level of cognition, because the tension of survival is the motivation and the leading edge of securing continued existence. For the stupid fucks on this board who have zero self-awareness(or IQ), this means you are a member of a construct(natural world) that dictates policy and you will never be able to uncouple yourself from this empirically verifiable axiom.
Run out of beef jerky to sell?

What in the FUCK does this mean? I am thoroughly convinced that the fucksticks at this board are completely in insane.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Everyone is crazy...

...it's the ones that can't/won't recognize and own it that have the real problem.

Top Bottom