Mass shooting at Christchurch, New Zealand mosque

But the fallacy that all SJW fall into is some how if Haiti, Libya, Yemen all were brought into the first world by “fair” income and resource redistribution; their societies would magically become peaceful progressive islands of wonder and splendor. The new Wakandas.
No; they’d devolve into civil war over said resources along some centuries-old division whether it be shade of skin, deity worshipped or political party membership.
I've never seen them put forth such a simplistic solution, but if they did, that'd be a complete failure. Those countries have problems far deeper than could be solved by resource distribution.

luckystrike

Craves the dorito
Website
lemonparty.org
The only reason the mentioned countries exist to this day is because of 'resource distribution'

If humanity operated on the principles of meritocracy and natural selection, Haiti, Libya, Yemen would have ceased to exist many generations ago

New Zealanders will soon loose the right to own semi-auto weapons, thanks to the action of a crazy person, and how the hell is Trump blamed for this one besides being WHITE

New Zealanders will soon loose the right to own semi-auto weapons, thanks to the action of a crazy person, and how the hell is Trump blamed for this one besides being WHITE
He's not being blamed. People are pointing out the similarities between things Trump and company has said and the things the shooter wrote about. It's based on the idea that Islam is part of a race war and something needs to be done about it.

hedgehog

BAMF
I doubt that even if that did happen, it would bother the vast majority of new zealanders, as they don't live in a state of advanced paranoia

Austin_F

BAMF+
I doubt that even if that did happen, it would bother the vast majority of new zealanders, as they don't live in a state of advanced paranoia
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean no one is going to walk into a building and shoot people.

Ask the citizens of NZ.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
We own guns because we can. It is written into our Constitution. None of my guns have ever left my safe all by themselves and gone on a killing spree, they would have to be in someones hands for that to happen.
People need to be banned.

hedgehog

BAMF
I never said anything about your right, just that as new zealanders don't live in a state of paranoia that drives them to feel they need to be armed, very few would be worried by any new firearms regs.

There are a lot of countries where a large proportion of population don't feel the need to own firearms for personal protection that are as free as the u.s.

I suppose it depends on if you live in a society where the need to have a firearm is a reality or not

Austin_F

BAMF+
They have more possibility as individuals of being killed in a car crash, so yes, it would only be of concern to a minority of paranoid new zealanders.
A wise man learns from the mistakes of others. Those mosque people were unarmed, and it cost them their lives. Whats worse, not carrying a gun and one day needing one, or always carrying a gun and never needing one?

I'm not paranoid about my kitchen catching on fire but I still have a fire extinguisher. I hope I never need it.

Last edited:

Master-Cylinder

A wise man learns from the mistakes of others. Those mosque people were unarmed, and it cost then their lives. Whats worse, not carrying a gun and one day needing one, or always carrying a gun and never needing one?

I'm not paranoid about my kitchen catching on fire but I still have a fire extinguisher. I hope I never need it.

When I was young (20 years old) adventurous, and dumb, I went to a Black Baptist church in a rough part of Denver. They had three cops there. One basically in a machine gun nest aboot eight feet up the wall on a little deck behind the preacher. The preacher and cop were at the front of the church, reversed from a regular church so anyone coming in could be looked at and dealt with right away, and two more that were passing the plate, one at each end of the row. Cop car parked out front. Whitey felt safe inside the church. Those coloureds went wild during the service, hooting, hollering, testifying, and just having a good time.

Master-Cylinder

Wish We had a "Black" church around these parts...

i might not fall asleep with some hooting, hollering, testifying, and just having a good time.

Um... no you don't, for obvious reasons.

Now if you could find a Pentecostal Church... all white, get to drink poison and lick rattle snakes.

rumble phish

BAMF+
For those of you who didn't read his statement, or maybe have merely skimmed it, this argument over guns is EXACTLY what he was/is hoping for in the U.S..

LuxPride

BAM
I never said anything about your right, just that as new zealanders don't live in a state of paranoia that drives them to feel they need to be armed, very few would be worried by any new firearms regs.

There are a lot of countries where a large proportion of population don't feel the need to own firearms for personal protection that are as free as the u.s.

I suppose it depends on if you live in a society where the need to have a firearm is a reality or not
So why are they panic buying now?

Stetson

BAMF
I love when someone brings up the fire extinguisher vs. gun thing in a gun debate. I can honestly say I have an extinguisher in every car, four in the garage, two in the shed, and one in just about every room in my house. I'm even more paranoid about fire protection than guns. :green: I even have a few old, antique extinguishers that are still loaded and ready to put out antique fires. One of those big bastards you hold upside down and bounce off the floor to get her going, and a small brass one you unscrew a valve, I think. The instructions fell off.

Hapo

Dog Boy
Um... no you don't, for obvious reasons.

Now if you could find a Pentecostal Church... all white, get to drink poison and lick rattle snakes.
...don't forget the underaged virgins...you don't have to wait until after you are dead...

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
...we need Mars to attack before we pull together...
That has been my theory for world peace ever since working at the UN.. only way people will stop hating each other is when a Alien lands and there is something new to hate.. humans need to hate something just as much they need to love sonething.

Master-Cylinder

That has been my theory for world peace ever since working at the UN.. only way people will stop hating each other is when a Alien lands and there is something new to hate.. humans need to hate something just as much they need to love sonething.

But when the aliens land, what will that mean to the religious idiots of the world?

Master-Cylinder

Even the countries with money and education in the ME have nothing but problems with religion.

You think Jesus only rules one planet? Maybe the Aliens are Mormons, Scientologists., Or even worst, Jews!
JEWS! NO!!!!!!

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Even the countries with money and education in the ME have nothing but problems with religion.

You think Jesus only rules one planet? Maybe the Aliens are Mormons, Scientologists., Or even worst, Jews!
Never heard anyone say they saw an alien with litte deep sunk eyes and a big hook nose

BigGar

high on placebo
Killing innocent folks is bullshit. Those folks didn’t deserve that no matter what- and any fuckwad saying differently is a cunt. Poor fuckers probably escaped Afghanistan or other war zones and I’m sure some witnessed similar shit with their villages getting shot up and thought they hit the fucking life lottery getting passage to NZ and a new life. Fuck me.

And ONE armed civilian could have made a difference. Try that shit in Idaho with >50% concealed carry.

But I’m sure the answer will be ban the guns.
^All True^

I guess in 1000 years if the hooman race survives we will be sufficiently interbred to all be “people of shades” and maybe can get along. I just think we’re wired from natural selection to hate folks different from us and we’re generally fucked in the long run.
If we do survive the next 1000 years, we will all be caramel colored, Muslim, and fighting among ourselves. But we won't. Not sure which one is better.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Damn... looks like i killed another thread...

Well please let me say that "Religion" is more of a state of mind...

I have not seen the inside of a church since the last funeral i went to but the Catholic indoctrination i received as a "yout" has given me a decent set of real world instructions and guide lines that have served me well.

but having that 6th sense of people who mean to do You harm is one hell of a Blessing!

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I don't know...it seems that your ability to see the good in others could be your greatest weakness...

bowtie

BAMF+
Website
www.premierdesigns4u.com
So now you purport to know how all New Zealanders feel also, so you're an expert on this country and NZ now, get a fucking life troll ... :fu:

hedgehog

BAMF
So now you purport to know how all New Zealanders feel also, so you're an expert on this country and NZ now, get a fucking life troll ... :fu:
you seem to be following me and what i comment on, so it would seem you have no life either.

and as a point of interest, i can safely say i know and have known more new zealanders than you do or have.

quiver

BAMF
blah blah blah and as a point of interest, i can safely say: "nanny nanny boo boo"
fixed it :-p

on a more serious note, the u.s. is vastly different in many ways, then what you call paranoia.
there are people who hunt for food, not sport.
most animals are more afraid of you then you are of them, there are exceptions.
people protect themselves, families, their lively hood of livestock from animals like bears, mountain lions, rattlesnakes, copperheads, water moccasins, gators, i am sure the list of critters could go on.
rabid coyotes were a problem where i used to live.

we were raised with weapons, to have respect for them and most of us have trained in their proper use.

banning weapons because of a few exceptions is like banning cars and motorcycles because of drunk drivers.

Last edited:
Though I believe that any civilization; whether white, black; Christian or Muslim will devolve into chaos if resources get scarce. Some much faster/earlier than others. Egalitarianism and self sacrifice are genetically determined behaviors; some societies have it more commonly than others. But at some point , they all go caveman and beat the shit out of each other.
While your observation(s) are empirically accurate regarding human interacting and reacting to the natural world, you forgot to highlight the most important observational process of all. As an example, we can be leaders of neighboring villages, and kumbaya all day long with each other pledging friendship and unity, yet the natural world can set in motion processes (weather, plagues, pestilence) that severely constrain scarce resources and before you can say kumbaya, my village warriors have killed and pilferage your village inhabitants for scarce resources (food, medicine, labor). The point is the natural world will make all of its participates (plant, animal, insect, human, bacteria) fight with each other for survival no matter the level of cognition, because the tension of survival is the motivation and the leading edge of securing continued existence. For the stupid fucks on this board who have zero self-awareness(or IQ), this means you are a member of a construct(natural world) that dictates policy and you will never be able to uncouple yourself from this empirically verifiable axiom.

BigHock

BAMF
While your observation(s) are empirically accurate regarding human interacting and reacting to the natural world, you forgot to highlight the most important observational process of all. As an example, we can be leaders of neighboring villages, and kumbaya all day long with each other pledging friendship and unity, yet the natural world can set in motion processes (weather, plagues, pestilence) that severely constrain scarce resources and before you can say kumbaya, my village warriors have killed and pilferage your village inhabitants for scarce resources (food, medicine, labor). The point is the natural world will make all of its participates (plant, animal, insect, human, bacteria) fight with each other for survival no matter the level of cognition, because the tension of survival is the motivation and the leading edge of securing continued existence. For the stupid fucks on this board who have zero self-awareness(or IQ), this means you are a member of a construct(natural world) that dictates policy and you will never be able to uncouple yourself from this empirically verifiable axiom.
I’m gonna do you a solid. By the way, how’s your parasitic turd holster of a human being father doing? All your ‘education’ and you don’t know what a thesaurus is for?

empirical
see definition of empirical
  • adjpractical
Synonyms for empirical
adj practical
You’re welcome! :fu:

BigHock

BAMF
No. When someone uses the same word over and over, like a crack head hitting his glass dick, it becomes irritating. it’s linguistically lazy at best. Especially for someone so superior in all facets of life.

I would wager, he has used that word in 7 out of ten posts.

And...:fu: for even questioning my intentions! :ducmanic:

Grammarisdead@161

Top Bottom