Mass shooting at Christchurch, New Zealand mosque

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Khan was actually quoted out of context- what he really said reads a bit differently in its entirety:

Misleading Q&A question on Sadiq Khan should have been corrected, ABC admits

What Khan actually said in September was: “Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job. We must never accept terrorists being successful, we must never accept that terrorists can destroy our life or destroy the way we lead our lives.”

BigHock

BAMF
Memes don’t lie, Muslim mayors do!

Ah, after watching that video last night, I don’t even want to be my regular idiot self today. That shit has done something to my psyche.

Ed

BAMF+
Noted, Brian and point taken.

I don't condone slaughtering innocents under any circumstances, whether it's blazing away in a mosque or driving a truck down a crowded sidewalk or touching off a bomb in a market or sending in a Hellfire by remote control from two continents away.

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
Memes don’t lie, Muslim mayors do!

Ah, after watching that video last night, I don’t even want to be my regular idiot self today. That shit has done something to my psyche.
Come on, give it a try. For us?

Hapo

Dog Boy
...a thing like this does chill some petty bullshit for a while but it will be back "normal" soon enough...

LE05BUSA

GFY
I had to Wiki Candace Owens, I had no idea who she is.

I wonder how those nutjobs got ARs into NZ? Aren't their gun laws close to what OZ has?
You can, without much difficulty, get a firearms license in New Zealand that will allow you to possess "A" class firearms which include AR's with a 7rd magazine. You can see how well that 10rd legal limit worked in the San Bernardino terrorist attack.

Austin_F

BAMF+
I wont be watching the video based on what you guys are saying.

A couple times now someone has posted videos on FB of Chinese torturing dogs. The video plays for a few seconds before your brain grasps what you are seeing and you turn it off.

The first video showed a man aiming a large blowtorch straight into a dogs mouth while it was chained up. That was months ago and it haunts me still.

The second one was a woman swinging a dog around by its tail repeatedly smashing its head into the concrete. Blood was pouring from its mouth and it was still trying to wag its tail.

I wish I had never seen those videos, so I will certainly never watch this mosque shooting.

RIP to the innocent and I hope the attackers are put to death Law Abiding Citizen style.

Austin_F

BAMF+
P.s. the media has been dying for a white supremacist to finally do one of these bigger mass shootings. I imagine its grins all around as they prepare to turn this into a mass gun seizure push in the US.

BigGar

high on placebo
Maybe I just woke up late or something, but strange radio silence among the media here. very little on CNN, MSNBC and Fox. Very weird.

quiver

BAMF
i couldn't quote rumble phish ,regarding innocents
one of my parky friends lives in paris, her grand daughters lost several school friends in the november 2015 muslim attacks. 130 people were killed, including 90 at a concert. i believe over 400 people were injured. children shouldn't be losing school friends at concerts or at soccer matches or being mowed down by a truck at a market with their parents or grandparents.

Drakhen

BAMF
You can, without much difficulty, get a firearms license in New Zealand that will allow you to possess "A" class firearms which include AR's with a 7rd magazine. You can see how well that 10rd legal limit worked in the San Bernardino terrorist attack.
Well, this guy certainly wasn't following that 7rd magazine restriction. Looked like he a pile of 30 round mags and at least one sixty round drum.

Drakhen

BAMF
Also: how about that stellar response time from the police? From the time of his first shot till leaving the mosque is over 5 minutes and you can't even hear a siren yet.

BigGar

high on placebo
O.K., it's getting coverage now. I just thought it strange and still do that it's not the usual 24/7 commercial free man on the scene coverage when a mass shooting takes place

i couldn't quote rumble phish ,regarding innocents
one of my parky friends lives in paris, her grand daughters lost several school friends in the november 2015 muslim attacks. 130 people were killed, including 90 at a concert. i believe over 400 people were injured. children shouldn't be losing school friends at concerts or at soccer matches or being mowed down by a truck at a market with their parents or grandparents.
Yeah, I removed it. I didn't want it taken out of context. Guess I was just reacting to the humanity (or inhumanity) of it all. Still trying to process that video and his subsequent statement.

spkerhed

BAM
The spin will be hard... they are not right wing nut jobs... but they will try and spin it to take your guns... it will take a revolution here first but that's cool with the NWO.Watch Alex Jones Show
ociaso already talking shit about the NRA like we are at fault. that bitch needs to choke to death on a dick

Austin_F

BAMF+
So why did he stop? Ran out of ammo? Got tired?

From comments it sounds like he was able to leave before cops arrived.

LE05BUSA

GFY

I don't know if he got stopped at the second mosque, or at the first one...maybe placing the fire bombs? He had those shitty gas can IED's in the car at the end of the stream.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com

i am hearing that someone with a legal single shot firearm made him rethink his plan and GTFO... it always takes a good guy with a gun to take down a sick fuk with a gun

story last night was that there were two separate shooters in two separate mosques...the one in the vid who left unharmed from the scene...and another who was chased off by another guy with a gun.

buuuuuut....im sure the story has changed 10x since it was all unfolding early this morning.

RollieFree

BAMF
Sometimes I wish the whole god thing would just go away, but the more I think about it, I realize it will never go away. That said, I'm kinda glad we have god people around. It helps me identify who the dumb fucks are, who to stay away from and where not to go...just like all the other criminals and fool groups. I'm pretty sure I won't get shot at any type of religious gathering, gang banger hangout, or insurance convention.

RF

DaCat

BAMF
Fucking brutal, those fuckers should hang.

The sad part is that any whitey in any muslim country is now a potential target for some crazy fuckers there... it might get ugly around the world.

These fuckers will inflict revenge because they believe it is deserved.

How the fuck did these guys get semi-automatic rifles in a country that hardly allows for citizens to own handguns? I don't know the rules there, but I would have assumed they follow the British mentality with regards to weapons.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Apparently it's pretty easy to legally own a gun in NZ- even non-citizens can be licensed in some cases:

New Zealand's Ardern says gun laws will change- But what are they currently?

Firearm licenses

All gun-owners must obtain a license but most individual weapons don't have to be registered, making New Zealand one of the few countries in the world to allow this.

The minimum legal age to own firearm is 16 or 18 for military-style semi-automatic weapons (MSSA). Anyone over those ages who is considered by New Zealand Police to be "fit and proper" can, in turn, own a gun without registering it specifically.

An applicant for a firearm licence still must pass a background check which considers criminal, mental health, medical, addiction and domestic violence records.

Once approved, the license is issued for 10 years, but can be revoked at any time if police believe the person is a threat to be in possession of a firearm. Visitors to New Zealand can apply from overseas for a 1-year visitor's licence based on their existing licence in their country of residence.

It remains more likely than not that an applicant will be approved for the license. In 2017 43,509 people applied for firearms licences, and 43,321 were granted.

Ed

BAMF+
The sad part is that any whitey in any muslim country is now a potential target for some crazy fuckers there... it might get ugly around the world.
Like they weren't already?

hedgehog

BAMF
Aw poor muslims. Tell you what, have yourself a nice juicy Christian Church in any majority Muslim country and see what happens.
there are plenty of Christian churches functioning in majority muslim countries and I have seen some for myself first hand in turkey and Tunisia.

if you want to speak about countries which have a fundamentalist muslim structure, yes, that's a different matter entirely.

Top Bottom