Mass shooting at Christchurch, New Zealand mosque

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
9 confirmed dead (likely to rise), dozens injured.

pimpslayer

BAMF+
Security Analyst Paul Buchanan says he has seen the gunman's manifesto and the shooting is "clearly a case of a white supremacist".
He says the shooter would likely have had support in carrying out the attack.

LE05BUSA

GFY
Three of them. Two at one mosque, one (the live streamer with the manifesto) at the other mosque.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
It sounds like the video is just brutal- there could be way more than nine dead.

annd of fucking course he had an ar... fml

why do all the fucking wackjobs of all races/etc shoot up innocent folks when there are so many assholes that deserve a bullet.

no desire to read that guys rant

fuck i still cant believe that video...quite literally a real life COD vid with folks just being massacred in a church.

Anal Disco

BAMF
Jesus Christ.

I've seen lots of different types of fucked up shit on the internet, including people being killed or straight up murdered. There is always a sense of detachment when you see fatal traffic accidents or botched robberies from a security cam.

But I've never seen a first person view of a mass shooting.

Technology for ya.

I couldn't watch it past the first 20 seconds.

Not tonight.

Last edited:
yep, i didnt make it 30 seconds into the "bad part" before clicking it off....that is easily one of hte most fucked up things ive ever seen on the internet.

and if anything kills "semi automatic assault rifles"....that video sure will.

Anal Disco

BAMF
Call me paranoid but I get the feeling that vid link should be deleted
No kidding.

Should be deleted, never to see the light of day. The shooter's name never published.

There is a huge risk of positively influencing other copycat killers to act....and I think others can/will learn from this, in the practical/tactical sense.

LE05BUSA

GFY
no desire to read that guys rant

fuck i still cant believe that video...quite literally a real life COD vid with folks just being massacred in a church.
That's a mosque, not a church.

The guy hopes to start a civil war, HERE. He's Anders Brevik, part 2.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
This is what the guy wrote- she can sue him if she wants:

Is there a particular person that radicalized you the most?

Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens. Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness. Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for are too much, even for my tastes.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
I think that was more of his shitty meme-ing, like his shout out to pewdiepie at the beginning of the stream. He also blamed Spyro the Dragon as a video game violence influence.

Spyro the Dragon - Wikipedia
I disagree- when he was being sarcastic, he always wrote 'no' afterward- he didn't do that when he mentioned Owens.

Anal Disco

BAMF
Yeah, that CO mention reads as genuine.

Wonder what the "too extreme for my tastes" thing he was referencing is about.

Anal Disco

BAMF
There is something particularly distasteful about the way she is handling this - bloods barely dry over there and she's already making it Her vs. The Left thing, and using this to garner support for her #blexit campaign.

2019-03-15_02h26_16.png

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
If they let this guy talk, he certainly will do so (he said he wants to in the manifesto). He mentioned Owens specifically- how could the media not bring that up?

Anal Disco

BAMF
You have no idea what's causing her to react in any form or fashion
I can take a wild fucking guess what's causing her to react this way.

She's used to be media pushback - that's her whole schtick. That's a piss poor excuse.

Fuck this person. Not even a tweet regarding the folks that lost their lives. Jumps immediately into how this effects her. What a self-centered bitch.

Yup, it's all about her victimization during this tragedy by THE LEFT, which she'll happily discuss with @PARISDENNARD -- THIS SUNDAY

2019-03-15_02h34_24.png

LE05BUSA

GFY
This is even worse for her than "Social Autopsy" was. It's what he wanted, after all. Remember, the guy is a white nationalist, says diversity has failed and must be stopped/destroyed, wants ethnostates wherever white people live, and wants to pit America against itself.

luckystrike

Craves the dorito
Website
lemonparty.org
No kidding.

Should be deleted, never to see the light of day. The shooter's name never published.

There is a huge risk of positively influencing other copycat killers to act....and I think others can/will learn from this, in the practical/tactical sense.
BTW, when I suggested pulling the link, I didn't mean based on some moral grounds but for the security of this board and its detachment from events.

Every law enforcement agency on the planet will be following the spread of the vid and compiling data accordingly, searching for wider sleeper cells and any communications with the perps, you know what I mean...

Anal Disco

BAMF
BTW, when I suggested pulling the link, I didn't mean based on some moral grounds but for the security of this board and its detachment from events.

Every law enforcement agency on the planet will be following the spread of the vid and compiling data accordingly, searching for wider sleeper cells and any communications with the perps, you know what I mean...
Yeah, I see what you're saying.

I'd suspect that the LE agencies already have a pretty good handle of where these 'cells' are and we don't even show up on top 90% of that list.

4chan, 8chan where this shooter seems to have hung out on...they're probably watching that a lot closer now.

LE05BUSA

GFY
NZ police are forcing Reddit, liveleak, etc. to take the vids down and are blocking the dns of sites that won't comply, so NZ residents can't view.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Wow- they just confirmed 49 dead- it keeps getting worse.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...they have strict gun laws already...

Top Bottom