'Mass Casualty Event' Reported At Waukesha Christmas Parade

BigGar

high on placebo
This is why we need to eliminate judges who allow this sort of shit. I don't give a fuck if inmates are stacked up like cordwood. If you've done violent shit, you stay in lock up until your trial date or you're dead. If you're the judge who let them out on bail, well, you need to be held responsible. If the person they sprung runs wild, it's on them. Fucking hell.

Dragon 350

BAMF
This is why we need to eliminate judges who allow this sort of shit. I don't give a fuck if inmates are stacked up like cordwood. If you've done violent shit, you stay in lock up until your trial date or you're dead. If you're the judge who let them out on bail, well, you need to be held responsible. If the person they sprung runs wild, it's on them. Fucking hell.
I couldn't agree more. But, you're a bit extreme when it comes to this. I'm not saying you're wrong, but a tempered response is more reasonable, and you will have a defense when you're called a racist. Because you will be.

I hate that.

BigGar

high on placebo
I'll be sixty at midnight, and I don't give too many fucks what people call me anymore. I know what I am, and I'm comfortable in my skin. We're all a little bit racist in our own way, and that's just the natural way of things. I don't give a fuck what color anyone is, if they've brought violence to innocents, it's time to go. Permanently. They won't be missed.

Dragon 350

BAMF
I thought baldy in Spanish was pelon?
Whatever, Calvo.

Ya, and I don't give a fuck either. I'm retired I can't be canceled.

Last edited:

C. Dolan

BAMF+
It's being reported the Person of Interest the police are looking for is a 38 yr old black male named Darrell Brooks. Possibly fleeing a stabbing incident just a few minutes earlier , he was out on bond for domestic abuse.

But I'm sure he's a real nice guy, who's just misunderstood....
More info on You Tube ( Shit...They pulled it already :fuckyou:

Last edited:
Top Bottom