Marriage: It's Wonderful and Complicated

agri

BAMF
As of Friday I have my papers framed and on the wall!!!

I just got a call from Statefarm. They just rejected my ex's attempt to piggyback on my insurance and have ordered an investigation.
I did call her parole officer and let them know she had no insurance and was driving around with a baby.
Not vengence per say, but friggin bloody hell, baby is innocent, why should the baby be exposed to such risks.
That is what a cunt she is.

WitsBusa

cheese steak, Esq.
Uh huh... PLEASE go down to your local superior court and sit there for a few hours... Watch grown men leave in tears... THEN tell me you know anything about being victimized by women. You get married, you sign up for a beatign in the judicial system. It will only be your good fortune that saves you cos when women get married, they expect you to be the "perfect husband" they always dreamed about, and when you are not... Hell hath no fury like a woman that chose a "bad" husband.

AS IT JUST SO HAPPENS, I HAVE BEEN THERE.. AND COULDN'T DISAGREE MORE WITH YOUR CHARACTERIZATION.. WHAT I HAVE SEEN IS PEOPLE EITHER ACTING LIKE GROWN UPS TRYING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THEIR LIVES.. OR I'VE SEEN MEN ACTING ALL BAD-ASS AND PISSED OFF, AND A WOMAN EITHER BEING OBNOXIOUS AND PIGHEADED, OR CRYING..

Yeah? With till you get sued over and over by a relentless bitch who would rather give every penny in "child support" to her attorney to "punish" you for not turning out to be prince charming and ruining her life. It does NOT take two to make a protracted legal nightmare.

HERE'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD ABOUT THE LEGAL SYSTEM IN FAMILY MATTERS.. THERE IS A FRAMEWORK WITHIN WHICH SUPPORT, CUSTODY AND THAT KIND OF THING IS DEALT WITH BY THE COURTS.. MODIFICATION PROBABLY GOES ON, BUT I DON'T THINK IT'S LIKE GETTING SUED OVER AND OVER.. I KNOW A GUY WHO WENT THROUGH IT.. AT THE END OF THE DAY, THERE WERE GUIDELINES, AND THERE WAS ONLY SO MUCH BLOOD HIS EX- COULD SQUEEZE FROM HIS STONES.

That is true. People are people. The part you are missing is that women are viscious and meaner than junkyard dogs. Once they have your bals in the legal system they do things men would not think about in 100yrs of being "Pigheaded".

FAR AS I'VE BEEN TOLD, THE "LEGAL SYSTEM" IS A FINITE PROCESS.. BALLS ONLY HAVE SO LONG TO ENDURE IT, UNLESS THE MAN WANTS TO START SWINGING THEM AROUND TRYING TO BASH PEOPLE WITH THEM.. OTHERWISE, THE LEGAL PROCESS RUNS ITS COURSE.. MEN AND WOMEN BOTH LIE, SO THEY CAN RESTART THE PROCESS OVER AND OVER, BUT I READ SOMEWHERE THAT JUDGES WILL GET PISSED RELATIVELY QUICK WHEN THEY SEE THAT ABUSIVE PRACTICE GOING ON A COUPLE TIMES.

Take for example, russian bride #27364539 from backandbeyondyestan. Finds sucker, marries sucker, gets green card. ONE DAY later files for divorce. Sucker panics, she takes everything she owns, house cars everything. and I mean every penny. But wait theres more...

MAN, THAT RUSSIAN BRIDE MUST BE ONE SHARP COOKIE! I TOOK A PRE-LAW COURSE, AND THOUGHT THEY SAID IN CHAPTER 2 THAT DURATION OF MARRIAGE OFTEN IS A PRETTY SIGNIFICANT FACTOR IN PROPERTY DIVISION IN A LOT OF JURISDICTIONS.. OR MAYBE THAT WAS QUALITY OF SEX?? MAYBE THAT RUSSIAN BRIDE HAD AN AWESOME ATTORNEY OR SOMETHING.. DAMN, GETTING ALL THE PRE-MARITAL ASSETS AFTER ONE DAY OF MARRIAGE!! IT'S AMAZING THAT LEGAL ANNULMENTS DON'T EXIST BASED ON FRAUD IN THAT CIRCUMSTANCE..

This sociopath then finds sucker #2 and gets herself pregnant (must have been an accident... yah right) then, while pregnant dumps his ass and shacks up with wealthy target #3, a passive lap dog of a man with a good business.

Meanwhile, this babies dad is accused of abuse, neglect, sexual misconduct, deviancy, alcoholism, promiscuity and just about every other baseless lie you can think of. He has supervised visitation for 3 years with his daughter.

DAMN, THIS LADY IS GOOD! NOW SHE IS MAKING UP OUTRAGEOUS AND INCREDIBLE LIES ABOUT PERSON NUMBER TWO WHILE SHACKING UP WITH PERSON NUMBER THREE!! HOW INGENIOUS SHE MUST BE TO BE ABLE TO CONCEAL ALL THOSE ASSETS AND HER DEVIOUS PLAN FROM ALL THESE POOR SAPS IN HER WAKE.. YOU'D THINK SUCKER #1 AND SUCKER #2 WOULD HAVE CONNECTED AND PUT THEIR HEADS TOGETHER TO STOP THIS TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE.. THEN AGAIN, IT ISN'T LIKE MOST DOCKETS ARE PUBLIC RECORD, AVAILABLE TO ANYONE WITH AN INTERNET CONNECTION, SO I GUESS THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN..

Like most younger men, you have no idea how rough it gets, and when the shit hits the fan, all your "friends" will not want to listen to word one of this cos it is Soooooo FUGIN NEGATIVE it bums out anyone within 10sec. In fact you will become the walking dead and your ex will poisen all your mutual friends into thinking you are an abusive child molester.

YEAH, i GUESS SOMEDAY I'LL HAVE TO ACCEPT REALITY.. I SUPPOSE IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL MY WIFE WILL TAKE ALL MY POSSESSIONS, KIDS AND DOG AND MOVE IN WITH BRAD PITT OR SOMETHING.. AND ACCUSE ME OF MOLESTING NEIGHBORHOOD CATS AND LUSTING AFTER USED WASHCLOTHS.. I PROBABLY SHOULD START HATING LIFE, AND STEEL MYSELF TO THE FACT THAT WOMEN ARE THE DEVIL, AND ANY RELATIONSHIP SHOULD BE STRICTLY ABOUT GETTING MY PIECE OF ASS AND DITCHING THE BROAD BEFORE SHE GETS ME.. CAUSE IT'S A COMIN'!

So like I said, you dont know what you have UNTIL you go through a break up. THEN and only then will you find out.

MAN, I GETTING SORT OF DEPRESSED.

Where???? I am all ears...

Why would I bother.. I'm fucked anyway. I didn't realize all my struggles and efforts fighting to achieve a happy and healthy household were actually all for naught.. my sneaky wife had me snookered for sure, but clearly is just biding her time till she pounces and sinks her venomous fangs into my hearts, ripping and tearing until I am an empty shell of a man.. left alone, with my Stites shotglasses and nothing more..

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Wits, I cracked right the fuk up when I saw
Uh huh... PLEASE go down to your local superior court and sit there for a few hours
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Make my day, bitch!!!

agri

BAMF
Hey guys.

a little birdie floated me an accident report.

My ex was playing chicken with some other dipshit broad around Ottawa.
JSYK, the ex had her baby in the car.

Both ladies, sorry wrong word, CUNTS had the same story that the other had cut her off. They duked back and forth for several minutes until my ex plowed into the other broad.
here's where it gets good.
and this is a statement from the other participant.
" She went back to her car, got her kid and then came back and punched me in the face, thats when I called 911"

WITH A KID IN THE CAR

I am without a doubt , the luckiest man alive!!!

bikefrk

Two Wheels. Any Surface.
Hey guys.

a little birdie floated me an accident report.

My ex was playing chicken with some other dipshit broad around Ottawa.
JSYK, the ex had her baby in the car.

Both ladies, sorry wrong word, CUNTS had the same story that the other had cut her off. They duked back and forth for several minutes until my ex plowed into the other broad.
here's where it gets good.
and this is a statement from the other participant.
" She went back to her car, got her kid and then came back and punched me in the face, thats when I called 911"

WITH A KID IN THE CAR

I am without a doubt , the luckiest man alive!!!
You are going to be rewarded well with the next relationship.

Supermodel that likes to suck it and take it in the butt. Cooks, cleans... all of that! I feel this!

WitsBusa

cheese steak, Esq.
You are going to be rewarded well with the next relationship.

Supermodel that likes to suck it and take it in the butt. Cooks, cleans... all of that! I feel this!
Yep.. you reap what you sow. And ol' agri is due a damn good experience!

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Traded the 1st one after 20+ yrs for a new model
Not sure how long the warranty on this one will last but there's always more waiting.

i think of women like black , high performance sports cars.... when i was young i thought they were cool as fuck and i had lots , now i think they are more work than they are worth.
That`s for damn sure. I know 4 men, including my closest friend, who all are looking at getting heavily clipped in marriage breakdowns. All initiated by their wife or common law partner. If a man in Ontario Canada wants to see what the courts can do when things turn to shit, just Google Michael Latner. You have to read it, never married, no kids, never lived together...53 grand a month for 10 years. Yeah,...over 6 million bucks.

My marriage of 7 years ended in 2004. It will remain a one and done. That craziness went on 2 hours from me and with legal precedence and case law being set, marriage or no marriage for a man is now tantamount to putting a shotgun in your mouth. I quite admire the guys on here that have experienced a long marriage, something I`ll never get to do, and that`s a damn shame and it hurts. The radical acceptance that even simple association with women can carry severe legal and financial consequence is one helluva lousy thing to live with.

gsxrian

BAMF
Having been married for 30 years and now divorced, i have concluded that the "juice is not worth the squeeze".

I also had an easy divorce, no lawyers, no alimony, no child support, as they were over 18 and wanted to stay with Dad.

Top Bottom