man card turned in for pussy? You be the judge..

A23

BAMF

U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is under fire from animal rights activists after allegedly choosing a French bulldog instead of a dog from a shelter.

PETA President Ingrid Newkirk wrote to the New York Representative, “You are a role model for how to live, so we understand that you just didn’t realize what you were doing in this case. With the millions of homeless dogs out there, you apparently chose to buy a purebred puppy instead of adopting one from an animal shelter. ”

Ocasio-Cortez posted photos of the new dog to her social media account, sharing her plans for the pup, “Yes! the goal is to train him to be a community pup. Ideally we want to work to the point where he can enjoy town halls, be an Amtrak pup, come to the office, etc.”

PETA also slammed AOC for her choice of breed, naming French Bulldogs’ known health issues, “French bulldogs are inbred in order to produce “breed-specific traits,” which cause health problems that many people who will be influenced by your purchase won’t be able to afford to address. They are particularly at risk because their “cute” features plague them with a lifetime of breathing problems (you may have seen the media uproar this week after a disturbing photo of a pug’s MRI went viral), ear and eye infections, skin irritation, a weak stomach, and other issues—all “man-made.”

Stetson

BAMF
Anybody here ever bang a sitting US Congresswoman? Cuz that guy is. Would that be better or worse for you than a girlfriend that works at Domino's?

Iaintsayinghesagolddigger@161

Comes off like the canned response it is, but I'm pleased to see he's managed to trigger people anyway.

Plus he's doing what we all dream of, so I can't fault really fault him. :up:

A23

BAMF
Comes off like the canned response it is, but I'm pleased to see he's managed to trigger people anyway.

Plus he's doing what we all dream of, so I can't fault really fault him. :up:

I'm pleased to see you're dreaming of being a cuck.

You've lived in your own echo chamber for far to long to believe something that asinine.
Not at all asinine. The Republican party, emphasis on party because I think your average socially moderate conservative really doesn't care about legislating bedroom matters, is fucking retarded when it comes to sexual matters.

From abstinence only as the sole basis for sex education (with disastrous results), to denying the use of contraceptives as antithesis to a proper family, prohibiting sex workers due to prudishness, to slut shaming women for spreading "disease" and "moral decay", to homosexuality and homosexual marriage, to fighting for the purity of their virgin daughters (cue up the memes of shooting the first boyfriend), to misunderstanding basic female anatomy, to dismissing sexual crimes against women, the whole thing is a dumpster fire for the GOP.

A23

BAMF
Not at all asinine. The Republican party, emphasis on party because I think your average socially moderate conservative really doesn't care about legislating bedroom matters, is fucking retarded when it comes to sexual matters.

From abstinence only as the sole basis for sex education (with disastrous results), to denying the use of contraceptives as antithesis to a proper family, prohibiting sex workers due to prudishness, to slut shaming women for spreading "disease" and "moral decay", to homosexuality and homosexual marriage, to fighting for the purity of their virgin daughters (cue up the memes of shooting the first boyfriend), to misunderstanding basic female anatomy, to dismissing sexual crimes against women, the whole thing is a dumpster fire for the GOP.
:wacko3: Is sticking your head up your own ass a "sexual matter"?

Top Bottom