Making a run to Schiavos today, Saturday. I hope the 14 year olde tyres on my pick em up truck hold up!

r1racer

BAM
when do we expect to see the green purple monster in a wheelie rippin down the trail?!

cause gotta call my peeps @ dirt bike mag.... get my exclusive rights to the official press launch! lol

OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
As soon as I can get a battery for it. I need a SLA1000. My local Interstate Battery may have them in stock. Otherwise, I have to order one.

BilletMan

BAMF+
Sounds like a "lifestyle dirtbike".....battery? Pfft......Surely it's got a magneto/CDI ignition system! Ride that bitch!!

OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

Sounds like a "lifestyle dirtbike".....battery? Pfft......Surely it's got a magneto/CDI ignition system! Ride that bitch!!
It has a Bahh Jahh lighting kit and a license plate, that way I can ride it on the road between sections. Ordered a couple of cup holders and streamers for the handle bars. May eventually trick it out with a sissy bar.

Vegas12

BAMF+
I have an intense dislike for any and all seat covers or plastic floor mats. Fuck all of that stuff.
My dog(s) have carte blanche in my trucks....seat covers are mandatory.

Besides, you honestly cannot tell they're covers at first glance.

I have the factory carpeted foor mats....the weather tech/husky stuff is ill-fitting IMHO.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
I thought I saw you on a news video riding home from shivos on the hood of freight truck. Bloody and confused...

OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

Just took the KDX for a ride. It a runner. Didn't get to ride it too far, because of the rain bands coming it. Might go up a tooth on the front, or down a couple on the rear. Needle needs to be dropped a bit, or a slightly fatter one slapped in it.

Austin_F

BAMF+
I've owned a 220 but never ridden a 200.

What's the difference in power delivery between the 2?

Z

BAMF+
Yup,, :wink2: I rememba,,, las year ,,, :ducmanic:

thinkin,,, dat you wuz,, morbidly,, ofuckinbese.. :eek:

Fearin,, dat yer fat :moon:,,

wuz gonna pop, both a da lil Honda 400's tires,, :(

soon,,,,,,,,,,, as ya,,, sat on it. :lol:

Great job,, :up: on da carbs,, by da way.... :yahoo:

Top Bottom