Making a run to Schiavos today, Saturday. I hope the 14 year olde tyres on my pick em up truck hold up!

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
A Frawn-tee-eh? I thought he had a man's lifestyle truckee.

At least he ripped the garage-style XM headunit out of the wall for road tunes.

AND... if you look closely AD and LS now have the house number of _shiavo's fuck nest.

BilletMan

BAMF+
Haa, actual pics of MC! Was he remotely pleasant? Good stuff! I'll bet he's really excited about his new bike!

BilletMan

BAMF+
Did he dye his hair grey to throw off the facial recognition? And he's obese...I'm surprised he doesn't practice what he preaches....

OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Did he dye his hair grey to throw off the facial recognition? And he's obese...I'm surprised he doesn't practice what he preaches....
Not even close to obese, that's just what happens when you tuck in a tee shirt. I tip the scales between 165~170.

OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

Damn it!! I spent waaaaay too much on mind seat covers.....those would have been find.
There is a seat cover on top of the seat cover. It has 18,560 miles on it. All the tools and junk in my back pockets rip the cover up. The bottom layer are Cover Craft...pure junk!

Vegas12

BAMF+
There is a seat cover on top of the seat cover. It has 18,560 miles on it. All the tools and junk in my back pockets rip the cover up. The bottom layer are Cover Craft...pure junk!
Like I said, you can hardly tell the difference between the two covers.....I should of bought yours.
20200613_202838.jpg

OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

IT'S ALIVE! Started on the second kick. Might have started on the first kick if I hadn't almost tipped over trying to start it on the jiffy stand. The stand is a bit short and mounted to the swing arm, that don't work too well when truing to kick em.
The thing is nice and quiet. Needs a battery before I can ride it, I just have one Obama rigged to it for testing.

Top Bottom