Lucky's, Wedding Gift Registry

DeFlowered Girl

Anonymous Lurker Poop
LEPERS INVITED TO LUCKY'S WEDDING?

BIT WEE DISAPOINTMENT HERE IN LEPERVILLE, sure go and spout off all your happinerss over in Bike Talk.

Likely a momentary lapse of reason spurred from a nicotene craving and port wine.

Post your gift choice:

Brita Vodka purifier (2)

OP

Wijii

Anonymous Lurker Poop
We hi wucky! Gwad you are tying the nut. Wijii bring octopus and eel to wedding, eat it raw, yum susi.

I also can get baby seal from Canadian, we me know!

OP

Muleageking

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Lucky that watch acted up to let you know it was time to man-up and marry the sweet Missile. I have a nice pair of bikes to send ovre the pond. A custom painted Z1 is a find and the Elsinore' fore togetherness on the lonlee lanes to the baby saving sealshore. Seal pelts make a dandy seat cover. Can someone help me out on the transfer to carrier visa inturantional shipmentor.

give me back the watch it got ya maryied, luv Muleageking OOXXOOXX

OP

OEM Suzuki Parts Guy

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Lucky, a few quarts of oil for the durt bike. I'd git ya a seal xcept your likely to abuse it like the last one nd we cant be havin any ah dat nomore.

P.V. Duke

BAMF+
oh dear! I seem to have forgotten that I am in Lucky's domain and therefore subject to his will and desire.

alas I am a filthy scabberous cock-sheath, oh yes. my anus is a well worn track frequented by kwon and his filthy man-throb.

its a well know fact that I love to 'burp the worm' of other men.

oh pity me dear friend, I am a fucking clown...
:fu:

OP

PV Duke

Anonymous Lurker Poop
oh dear! I seem to have forgotten that I am in Lucky's domain and therefore subject to his will and desire.

alas I am a filthy scabberous cock-sheath, oh yes. my anus is a well worn track frequented by kwon and his filthy man-throb.

FJR took your oil LUCKy

OP

P V Duke

Anonymous Lurker Poop
fjr dont want no oil and he has cooties too so they say
Dave let fjr keep the cooties, LUCky still needs the oil. Cut the man a break let him have the love lube.

PV Duke

P.V. Duke

BAMF+

I didn't type that.

You fucking oily little tick. You will rue the day you modified my post.

I'll be at your wedding alright...and just to witness the look on your face as you take your first bike of cake.

That chocolate filled center? It aint chocloate old chum.

Bon Appetite' Suzuki-killer.

OP

LeCaterer@CHEZ LUCKY

Anonymous Lurker Poop
I'll send luck one some oil if he will send me some canned baby seal meat to eat with some crackers:)
David your order of canned seal meat, would you prefer it packed in water or OIL? Unfortunately we are all out of OIL packed canned baby seal meat. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Bon apatite

mileageking

BAMF+
The watch died after Lucky shoved his arm up a seals ass trying to retreive the swallowed wedding band. Seems the seals ass cum soaked its way into the watches guts killing it softly it also loosened up the wedding rings cubic zirconia diamondisk

OP

Ameeeee Whiinnehouse

Anonymous Lurker Poop
tis this section to be fucked up as a clubbed baby seal! Jesus what is the world comingto? Oh!, wait and letme retract that question please!
No nooo nooooo, would it be the same junkie seal babe-bee from rehab. Club Seals these days all want to be walruses, stupid little seals they bee ;P............. <drool> .......... Pass the Thorazine, No nooo noooo I don't want to go to babe-bee seal rehab no nooo noooo!

Put me down for two beds @ rehab, will you be kneed'n separate rooms and two moronogramed burly maple spiked clubs.No nooo noooo!

OP

KMART Shoppers

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Which side of the church are our seats, serving a kosher menu or should we bring our own gefilta phish

Zippy

pinhead
Earth or possibly another planet, also Dingburg
zippy is mt prefered wedding planner...
Mr Lucky, your warm comments are wonderful to read, but alas my book keeper has brought to my attention a shortage of $20.00 dollars american. Being that we are confirming dates of the facilties and entertainment we need this oversight to be cleared before we can progress further. Knowing this is the most important day in your lives please forward the $20.00 dollars american. This is more so a technicality of trust between two parties in contract, so do not read into this delay of payment to be a misplace of trust.

Please forward the $20.00 dollars american

Regards, Zippy

Pay up ASAP

OP

obama

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Weres he going get (real $) or american $ he lives in london.
All they have there is pesos or something.

OP

Lepers Rewards

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Weres he going get (real $) or american $ he lives in london.
All they have there is pesos or something.
Yo Bro to nevah bonna make it as a Prez if yo doh no Lucky is not from London. Evvah sinz da brigge fall down he usez LEPOdollahrs. Exchangge abull in any Leper Express Office worldwide.

Dohnt Leeve the Colony with ouut LEPER Express.

OP

Benny the Choir Boy

Anonymous Lurker Poop
There will be a segregated Masturbation area assigned, upon arrival follow the choir boy to the rear of the pews for assistance.
Notice: separate pews for the uncircumcised are available with prior notice

Contact Zippy for availability asap

OP

KKK guy

Anonymous Lurker Poop
the one from Jerry Springer, yeah I get around! YES I DO!!!

yuziz neezin security @ yo weding? weez gottsya coverd
Ya'll not inviting DARKIES to the wedding! this is a white sheet event our servers are the best

KKK Caterers & Gastromonique Consultants

thesouthshallriseagain@161

OP

luckys benifacter

Anonymous Lurker Poop
no it should be something of value.

OP

...methinks...

Anonymous Lurker Poop
...dont be bugmenuthn aboot it...mods, presidents and kings dont micks well...

Happy Lepers Mommies daze!

OP

sqeejee

Anonymous Lurker Poop
We hi wucky! Gwad you are tying the nut. Wijii bring octopus and eel to wedding, eat it raw, yum susi.

I also can get baby seal from Canadian, we me know!
baby seal tartar is on the menue

Top Bottom