GrkGrrl

soul-destroying, feminazi, castrating Dyke Bitch
Message me please if you have a set you wish to get rid of

OP
OP
GrkGrrl

GrkGrrl

Structurally sound yes; do they need to be purdy? No purdy needed, I can make them purdy :-)

MR. Suzuki

Fastestest
You or one of your friends can come get them, I am down to one arm for the next 2 months...I am not packaging shit. Only thing my left arm is lifting for the next 6-8 weeks is a Corona...

LMK

BilletMan

Makes Chips and Rapid Conversaion
What's up with the arm? Both of my shoulders are pretty fucked up from separate incidents.....did you have surgery? Do tell, I wanna know what I can expect...thanks...

OP
OP
GrkGrrl

GrkGrrl

You or one of your friends can come get them, I am down to one arm for the next 2 months...I am not packaging shit. Only thing my left arm is lifting for the next 6-8 weeks is a Corona...

LMK
Apologies as I was not aware of your injury. Where are you located?

MR. Suzuki

Fastestest
So did you want them? Looks like you have offers for others as well.

MR. Suzuki

Fastestest
What's up with the arm? Both of my shoulders are pretty fucked up from separate incidents.....did you have surgery? Do tell, I wanna know what I can expect...thanks...
From my crash in 2017, repaired a torn Labrum, reattached the bicep tendon, scraped a shoulder bone, repaired the torn rotator cuff as well.

I went back to work the same day however very inconvenient to do the simplest of tasks, typing, wiping, lifiting, getting dressed, closing the car door etc..

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
BanditMan is a busy guy.
I'm sure that as long as you're not in a rush then one or the others will help out.
I've got some very nice, but two-three year old race tires in my garage attic that you're welcome to take home with you if you come back to Austin.
I got them from Stites Stites a year or so ago and did one trackday at COTA (178mph remember me bragging about that).

I think they're too old now to sell?
But probably would work fine for street use.

Very good rubber left.
I just worry about the age being a factor at high pressure speeds.

OP
OP
GrkGrrl

GrkGrrl

BanditMan is a busy guy.
I'm sure that as long as you're not in a rush then one or the others will help out.
I've got some very nice, but two-three year old race tires in my garage attic that you're welcome to take home with you if you come back to Austin.
I got them from Stites Stites a year or so ago and did one trackday at COTA (178mph remember me bragging about that).

I think they're too old now to sell?
But probably would work fine for street use.

Very good rubber left.
I just worry about the age being a factor at high pressure speeds.
Thank you!! Yay!

scottcolbath

BAMF+
From my crash in 2017, repaired a torn Labrum, reattached the bicep tendon, scraped a shoulder bone, repaired the torn rotator cuff as well.

I went back to work the same day however very inconvenient to do the simplest of tasks, typing, wiping, lifiting, getting dressed, closing the car door etc..
As long as you can still have a good wank, life is good. :biggrin:

S.C.

DaCat

BAMF
Well done to the LABs community for coming through and helping out.

First on the agenda new bearings and seals.

Second on the list is to replace that stupid filling valve with a right angled version so that you can actually get to the valve with a normal tyre inflator. :up:

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
You'll wanna get that racebike suspension tuned to your body height/weight.
Psycho will probably give you a free initial tune if you ask for it when you get here.
It will be far from perfect, but it's something to think about just to get things started.
Then when you're at the track, you'l find another suspension tuner and give them feedback on how it rides, after each session.
And three-four sessions & adjustments later, you should have a nice starting point. :)

OP
OP
GrkGrrl

GrkGrrl

You'll wanna get that racebike suspension tuned to your body height/weight.
Psycho will probably give you a free initial tune if you ask for it when you get here.
It will be far from perfect, but it's something to think about just to get things started.
Then when you're at the track, you'l find another suspension tuner and give them feedback on how it rides, after each session.
And three-four sessions & adjustments later, you should have a nice starting point. :)
Thank you!! It sure helps that I am built, for the most part, like an average Japanese man, so most Japanese bikes have been built for me!! Yay!!!

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I am afraid I have to disagree here...:eyepopping1a:

...I don't think anyone here will agree that you are built like a Japanese man...:lol:

OP
OP
GrkGrrl

GrkGrrl

...I am afraid I have to disagree here...:eyepopping1a:

...I don't think anyone here will agree that you are built like a Japanese man...:lol:
Statistics will disagree with you when it comes to height and weight ;-)

Top Bottom