Looking for a new ride....

whipit1K

BAMF
That’s a polite way of saying it’s UGLY.
That's not what I am trying to say. When you are all about bikes 24/7 , as I am....something new and unique has a real appeal. 90 percent of the sport/adv bikes out there have styling cues from the 1998 YZF-R1 (upper fairing and headlights), which is fine. I had the R1 22 yrs ago, I would not mind some wonky styling....kinda like the hoover vacuum humped the fridge front end....it is cool

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I was checking out the Triumpth Trident...now I need $8000...

Ninjaman12R

Fuck you cunt faced bastards 🖕
Well it looks like my bikes plans got derailed yesterday as my wife is now unemployed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If your area is like mine, there should be plenty of jobs available. Maybe not in her field, but something that will bring some income to your household. 👍

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
That's not what I am trying to say. When you are all about bikes 24/7 , as I am....something new and unique has a real appeal. 90 percent of the sport/adv bikes out there have styling cues from the 1998 YZF-R1 (upper fairing and headlights), which is fine. I had the R1 22 yrs ago, I would not mind some wonky styling....kinda like the hoover vacuum humped the fridge front end....it is cool
Whipit, I ride this. So the “Ugly” comment was said sarcastically. I’m all for people buying an ADV bike. Even better if it lives up to the hype. The reports I am seeing say it’s got a phenomenal power delivery. Only issue is it’s HEAVY
8B3EFD29-5034-4FF5-80A2-CDC69A7096FB.jpeg

OP

Kyuss

BAMF
Claremore OK. Sucks even worse than Tulsa did.
If your area is like mine, there should be plenty of jobs available. Maybe not in her field, but something that will bring some income to your household.
There’s no shortage of people wanting to sue one another so I’m sure she’ll getting on with a new law firm soon, just going to have to sit back for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
Pan America looks good.
First time I saw a pic of it, I was appalled...I couldn't figure out what the hell was up with that headlight.

Then I found out it's an adaptive headlight that lights up the corner you're leaning into.

Suddenly, it looked better to me.... :wink2:

And it's lighter than a BMW GS 1250, and only 10 lbs heavier than a 1200 Multistrada. So it's in the ballpark for weight, HP and cost.

Best part of owning any Harley is having a dealer on every street corner in the US compared to most of the European brands.

Top Bottom