Let's see your.... better half.... bed partner.... mistress... slutty friend... all of the above..... it's complicated....

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
had no idea you fancied King Tut.... looks like an impressive piece....

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
See...i got nothing against fucking faggots.
Everyone has the same right to show their significant other(s)
I don t wanna see smooth teenage koreans either but...in the name of gender tolerance and faggot equality i for one am willing to pretend i don t see the fucking fruitcakes.

BigBusa

BAMF+
See...i got nothing against fucking faggots.
Everyone has the same right to show their significant other(s)
I don t wanna see smooth teenage koreans either but...in the name of gender tolerance and faggot equality i for one am willing to pretend i don t see the fucking fruitcakes.
exactly... like I pretend not to see r1's wifes huge saggy tits. I don't wanna see that any more than y'all wanna see a smooth asian fella. Well fuck us all... censor us all or not at all.

BigGar

high on placebo
I don't wipe posts as it's impossible and has to be done one at a time. I'm sorry you don't want to see nekkid wimmin Don, but you're vastly outnumbered here on that. If I posted regularly on a forum that had a huge gay following, I wouldn't bitch if they didn't want to see the nekkid lady pics I might try to post. I don't need this to be a bunch of drama and shitstorm. I actually enjoy a lot of the stuff you post and you've got a good sense of humor most the time, but you're hanging out here with a bunch of old straight dudes. We're a fairly unique little place in the interwebs and after two decades, it is what it is.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
can you do the thing for me that you did for tony years ago... wipe all my fucking posts from 20 years ago to now... and let me make a clean break from this fucked up place? I'm done with this bullshit. You guys suck
Let's see your.... better half.... bed partner.... mistress... slutty friend... all of the above..... it's complicated....

the thread title.... in of itself.... was my attempt... to be inclusive and accepting to all...

being censured here more than most.... and despite our differences.... I feel your frustration

Last edited:

BigGar

high on placebo
Being censured here more than most.... and despite our differences.... I feel your frustration
Your political and Q-ish posts are deleted as that is exactly what you agreed to. Other folks' Q-ish conspiracy shit stays up, although anyone spamming the forum with the same stuff over multiple threads may also find their bandwidth throttled.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
sure seems like nearly everything today... could be viewed as political... or not....

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.... hopefully this thread will continue in the spirit as it was intended...

the thread title.... in of itself.... was my attempt... to be inclusive and accepting to all...

being censured here more than most.... and despite our differences.... I feel your frustration
I've supported your right to say whatever you want.

Stop being a little bitch about it and start posting stuff that's cool and contributes to having fun.

I know you don't listen to anybody, you might want to actually consider what people are telling you.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
I've supported your right to say whatever you want.

Stop being a little bitch about it and start posting stuff that's cool and contributes to having fun.

I know you don't listen to anybody, you might want to actually consider what people are telling you.
This is a thread about posting pics of that special person in your life....

Seems pretty cool and fun... perhaps you should try it.... actually think you might like it....

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
BigGar. Patience of Job.
Still no pics.... cmon man, you gotta have sumthin "fun" to share....

If for no other reason.... practice what you preach....

now don't be a shy guy.....

Last edited:

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Still no pics.... cmon man, you gotta have sumthin "fun" to share....

If for no other reason.... practice what you preach....

now don't be a shy guy.....
The difference is many of us know and like his Other Half. Because she has met up with a bunch of us. And we wish we could keep up with her on a twisty road (good fucking luck)

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
This has to be that obnoxious fuck FalconCop161. HAS to be. :fu:
my posts are valuable.... had my bride insulted.... appreciate if you didn't continue the pile on..... let's be gentlemen

Top Bottom