Let's see your.... better half.... bed partner.... mistress... slutty friend... all of the above..... it's complicated....

Wretch

amazingly graceful
D. Hookers

...because I'm too much of an asshole to live with anyone but me.

That and the last girl I was even interested in any kind of relationship with, got murdered last year.
Case is still under gag order.

View attachment 57589

For those who had missed the original post:

This thread brought it up and enough time has passed that I didn't feel classless for posting her image but, it's been fucking with me, all day.

I recently communicated with her mother, such a sweet lady and to be sure is still heartbroken and likely always will be.

I'd still like to end the piece of filth just on principle alone.
I'd sleep well afterward too.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Wretch, sorry for the grief that has caused you. Takes a long time to get over it, if ever.
Thanks.
Yeah, it's only supposed to be an issue if it stays heavy for two years.
All of the losses do add up from what I can tell but, I'm not going to stop giving a fuck over it.

Just having a day here, still recovering from some spinal injections Tuesday that kind of relieved some pressure/pain points and created others.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Thanks.
Yeah, it's only supposed to be an issue if it stays heavy for two years.
All of the losses do add up from what I can tell but, I'm not going to stop giving a fuck over it.

Just having a day here, still recovering from some spinal injections Tuesday that kind of relieved some pressure/pain points and created others.
I'm in my third week of heavy duty back pain. I have to slide out of bed in the morning, then claw my way upright. Takes me aboot five minutes to put my boots on. Driving my truck or the wife's car is almost impossible because I have to get in the thing. Riding my scooter is no problem...mostly.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I'm in my third week of heavy duty back pain. I have to slide out of bed in the morning, then claw my way upright. Takes me aboot five minutes to put my boots on. Driving my truck or the wife's car is almost impossible because I have to get in the thing. Riding my scooter is no problem...mostly.
Commiserations.

Yeah, getting in and out of anything small or too low to the ground is nearly impossible.
Too long in my full sized truck and it takes a few minutes before I can walk upright.
Had to have a driver for Tuesday, there was no way I could have driven 200 miles to the appointment and back.

A scooter or bike has been out of the question lately.
I can't swivel very well or keep enough pressure off my hips/lower back.

I do have hopes to get a handle on it, as soon as I can get the VA to stop faffing about.

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
A woman gets the richest man she can attract. A man gets the most attractive woman he can afford.
Mine must love the basement setup and weekly allowance.
Most anyone here can afford to trade a baby goat and 200 kilos of feta for one like her, so if you need the hookup, let a nigga know

Top Bottom