LET'S GO BRANDON

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Fox News actually issued a correction about the 'end of quote' deal- when giving a speech and saying, '...and I quote...' it's proper to note the quote is finished by saying, 'end of quote' or something to that effect. There's plenty of stuff to catch him out on, but this wasn't one of those times. The video clip was taken out of context to cut the, '...and I quote' part.

BusaVeloce

Has never sold a motorcycle
Website
www.infowars.com
lol...most know Biden had the top of his head popped off and some work done on his brain bag many moons ago...

D.A.R.P.A. may have upgraded His 3rd eye connection (pituitary gland) with some cool almost new tech from the Bill Gates peeps that puts puter' chips under your skin and who knows where else...

He could be Our 6 Gazilian dollar Uber-Tech-President-man... Just sayin'

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
lol...most know Biden had the top of his head popped off and some work done on his brain bag many moons ago...

D.A.R.P.A. may have upgraded His 3rd eye connection (pituitary gland) with some cool almost new tech from the Bill Gates peeps that puts puter' chips under your skin and who knows where else...

Well I think it’s time to unplug him for a while and see if he resets

I think they used tater chips by mistake.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
while im not saying thats NOT plausible...ive quite literally never heard anyone say "end of quote" during a prepared speech they are reading. much less a person whos already setting new records for babbling incoherently on a regular basis during his speeches.
Oh, I get it, but when Fox News, an organization that takes much pleasure in reporting Biden gaffes and has on-air personalities that say, 'Let's go Brandon!' during live broadcasts, posts an entire article as a retraction, Sleepy Joe must have done it right this time. :wink2: If you listen to the entire clip, it sounds obvious, but the clip above intentionally cut out the part that adds context.

If you want to say he did it properly (and that's really what you're supposed to do during a speech, even if it's not always a rule that's followed) by mistake, well, Ok, maybe he did. :lol:

Top Bottom