LET'S GO BRANDON

GSXRN99

CAPSLOCK
Now, how fucking cute is that? BULLSHIT! It's FUCK JOE BIDEN. period. I cant even find a set of decent tires for the Ol'Ladie's cage. They are all sitting on those fucking boats. This fucking clown is costing me. time, money and any fucking reasonable santity. To you liberal cunts on this board (you know and we know who you are) FUCK YOU TOO! I have been extremely patient with fucking liberals getting up in my face and even yelling at me if I disagree with their COMMIE opinions. I think I am to the point that if one even looks at me sideways I will punch them in the throat. Those of you who choose to voice your cunt opinion about what I say. Just FUCK OFF. I think I better stay home today.

XR650RGUY

BAMF
FJB and whoever is controlling him. (my guess is Obama/Rice/Pelosi/theSquad)

If you believe Joe Biden is making decisions as President (except which ice cream flavor), speak up!

There's 81 million pro-Joe's out there...there must be a few on the board.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Now, how fucking cute is that? BULLSHIT! It's FUCK JOE BIDEN. period. I cant even find a set of decent tires for the Ol'Ladie's cage. They are all sitting on those fucking boats. This fucking clown is costing me. time, money and any fucking reasonable santity. To you liberal cunts on this board (you know and we know who you are) FUCK YOU TOO! I have been extremely patient with fucking liberals getting up in my face and even yelling at me if I disagree with their COMMIE opinions. I think I am to the point that if one even looks at me sideways I will punch them in the throat. Those of you who choose to voice your cunt opinion about what I say. Just FUCK OFF. I think I better stay home today.
Solid pro level rant. I give it a Nine. Only because you never used the word douchecanoe or mentioned PedoJoe’s Mother

Red

BAMF
Website
www.WestCoastSportbikes.oRg

Buy something you'll shoot a lot. If it were me, I'd go for a 10mm, something single action only like a 1911. But I wouldn't shoot it a lot, I just like having one of everything, two of the ones I really like.

You likely wouldn't enjoy the 10mm, I hear they have a bit of recoil. Motodude had 50 cal desert eagle that we were supposed to go out to the range and give her a go, he never shot it. It's a novelty gun.

Whatever.

A fun gun?

22lr revolver, 5" barrel, double action with a decent double action pull. stainless would be nice. 6 shot or 9 shot, or whatever. S&W has the best out of the box revolver. 5" barrel. Trust me on the 5" barrel, it's perfect.

I would shoot the fuck out of that. Fuck

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
do 4m people really watch this idiot... ey

By the late the fifth century BC, after decades of war with its chief rival Sparta, the ancient Greek city-state of Athens was desperate for peace.

They wanted a decisive victory to end the war once and for all. So the citizens gathered together in their public assembly-- essentially a democratic mob of 6,000 people-- and voted to build a new, costly fleet of ships.

The strategy worked. And their new armada vanquished the Spartan navy in the Battle of the Arginusae Islands in 406 BC.

Sparta was on the ropes, and the Assembly cheered when news of their fleet’s victory reached Athens.

But then the Assembly found out that 25 of the 150 ships had been sunk by the Spartans, and that the Athenian crews of those 25 sunken ships had drowned in a storm.

The Assembly suddenly became furious, crying that the souls of those drowned sailors would wander purgatory for all of eternity because they didn’t have a proper burial.

So then the Athenian mob voted to execute eight of their top military commanders; the very same generals and admirals who had just won the battle and been called heroes, were now being put to death.

Socrates was one of the lone voices of dissent; yet the death sentences were still carried out despite his protest.

Then, only a few days later, the Athenian Assembly had a change of heart. The mob realized that they shouldn’t have executed their military commanders, so they then voted to execute the people within the Assembly who had proposed the executions to begin with.

During this insane dumpster fire of ancient democracy, Spartan leaders approached Athens with a peace deal, offering to end the war once and for all.

This was the entire reason that Athens had built a new fleet. They just wanted peace.

But they were so distracted by infighting and arguing about who to execute next, and who to blame, that the Assembly rejected Sparta’s peace offering.

SovereignMan.com

Last edited:

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
What is your problem with him? He is saying that people have every right to express themselves using 'lets Go Brandon' if it was ok for people to shout 'Fuck Trump'. He is saying the left can't have it both ways. I can get with that...
Hes so cute and lovable anit he?
Hes brtuall opena nd honest
He makes good horse sense valid again
Chicks dig him
hes got that cute (well practiced) accent
He (tries very hard) to be current and deep..

but its all superficial

Now click here:

See what i mean?

That neegah been done some real hard core life shiiiiiit, and has somethin authentic to say about it from his PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

He makes the news, he dont regurgetate it adding an opinion

Mr Lucky

The Voice Of Reason...
Hes so cute and lovable anit he?
Hes brtuall opena nd honest
He makes good horse sense valid again
Chicks dig him
hes got that cute (well practiced) accent
He (tries very hard) to be current and deep..

but its all superficial

Now click here:

See what i mean?

That neegah been done some real hard core life shiiiiiit, and has somethin authentic to say about it from his PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

He makes the news, he dont regurgetate it adding an opinion
I'm not bothered about any of that which you say about him. I am not a fan of his. All I am saying ts that he speaks perfect sense. If it was OK for the left to say 'fuck trump' it should be ok for the right to say 'fuck biden'...

Terry_Schiavo

ScrapBracket.org moderator and admins
I'm not bothered about any of that which you say about him. I am not a fan of his. All I am saying ts that he speaks perfect sense. If it was OK for the left to say 'fuck trump' it should be ok for the right to say 'fuck biden'...
maybe you & Qwik Qwik should sip some latte teas together... you poofters!! :fu:

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Great idea :up:

I'm gonna use that at the local Mod Pizza- 90% of the staff there is fruity libberul twats who won't get it anyway :lol:

Have you seen the Mod Pizza commercial where one of the employees is wearing an ankle monitor?

BTW, I was sitting in a local Mexican restaurant yesterday when I heard a gal next to me say she was going to start doing that. So high five to the random lady for that idea.

S.C.

JustTom

BAM
Last edited:

lanta

BAMF

Even this article fucks the story up, it says the reporter "mistook" the "Fuck Joe Biden" chant for "Let's go Brandon", Brandon being the guy she was interviewing.

Mistook my ass, she was trying to cover up the anti-Biden chant.
And Brandon knew it.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Top Bottom