Let's Go Brandon, FJB ..... Now " Stick Your Vaccine Mandate Up Your Arse.

Don't know if it will go viral, but entertaining , anyway.
Gets real around 1:04
The problem is too many Americans are already panty-rized so they are so gun shy to protest, when your wife or your gay kids wear the pants in your house you become panty-rized, Just saying.

Red

BAMF
Website
www.WestCoastSportbikes.oRg

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
It was really a simple question...

"Will you take questions on inflation then?" Doocy then asked. "Do you think inflation will be a political liability ahead of the midterms?"

As Doocy and the other reporters were being shooed away, Biden took a swipe at the Fox News correspondent.

"That’s a great asset, more inflation. What a stupid son of a b----," Biden said to his cabinet.
----
Last week, Biden similarly lashed out at Fox News White House correspondent Jacqui Heinrich for attempting to press him following his controversial remarks at his press conference about the escalating Russia-Ukraine conflict.

"Why are you waiting on Putin to make the first move, sir?" Heinrich asked.

Biden chuckled, softly replying, "What a stupid question."

The White House later walked back Biden's comment.
----
Early in his administration, Biden warned his staff to show colleagues and members of the press with respect.

"I’m not joking when I say this: If you’re ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect or talk down to someone, I promise you, I will fire you on the spot — on the spot. No ifs ands or buts," Biden said. "Everybody is entitled to be treated with decency and dignity."

GSXRN99

CAPSLOCK
Biden is starting to sound like Trump.

Y'know, tells it like it is and doesn't give a damn whose feelings get hurt.

What's the problem?
really? How has he told it like it is? I must have missed that derailed car in this trainwreck of an administration. I suppose you approve of how he is running things. He totally lost me when he surrendered Afghanistan and got 13 of America's children murdered and then iced the cake at their reception. Really?

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
really? How has he told it like it is? I must have missed that derailed car in this trainwreck of an administration. I suppose you approve of how he is running things. He totally lost me when he surrendered Afghanistan and got 13 of America's children murdered and then iced the cake at their reception. Really?
Not a fan of how either President ran things.

Just pointing out how an adversarial relationship with the press was a hallmark of the Trump presidency. Biden was certainly wrong to call that reporter a SOB...but I am curious how it's now an issue.

Top Bottom