LET'S FUKKEN GO ALREADY!

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
30553Played on my godfather's "scooter" this morning...

The 4 day Valentine's day getaway is over and we're heading back..

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Corn dog has neither corn nor meat.
You're eating claws, hoofs, beaks, all blended nicely with some chemicals that hold it all together, with a coating of corn and sugar flavoured flour batter.

Basically, it would be less harmful for you to eat a chunk of shit on the side of the road.
View attachment 30487
If you look close, the cat is gagging. Don't know if it's the hot dogs or that rancid Feta cheese whitey smears on himself. :wacko3:

Last edited:
OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
HOLY MUTHA OF CHOKLIT JESUS FUK!!!
The White Eagle is gone. Building empty, for sale sign on the side. Another tradition trampled under the cloven hooves of capitalist pig bastards. :shocked::finger::fu::eek4::fuckyou:
There were good times there...

Makes my ass itch. :luckystrike:

Last edited:
OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Boondocking again on the way to the keys. Passed by master cylinders exit but he wirx too hard.

Tomorrow the last ~200 miles to the famed Jolly Roger RV Resort in Marathon. If you've seen any ads for Marathon Key, they don't disguise things very well. The message is come to Marathon, it's in the keys but you won't be surrounded by homosexuals like if you go to Key West.

Last edited:

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Boondocking again on the way to the keys. Passed by master cylinders exit but he wirx too hard.

Tomorrow the last ~200 miles to the famed Jolly Roger RV Resort in Marathon. If you've seen any ads for Marathon Key, they don't disguise things very well. The message is come to Marathon, it's in the keys but you won't be surrounded by homosexuals like if you go to Key West.
Snorkel sombrero reef

Fever500

BAMF

One of my favorite places ..

Rent a boat from Tropical Boat Rentals ... way nicer boats and good prices. We rent from them every time we go down there.

Nice 25' with twin 115's

We rented this 29' Concept from them last year for 3 days as we had 9 people ... it was a bit of a dog getting her on plane but ran okay after that. Had a great time at Sombrero Reef and exploring all over ... fishing the hump ...

Hit up Kings Fisheries ... stone Crab and a great view from the upstairs bar ...

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Fishing has frustrated me my entire life. Dynamite fishing has some appeal.

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The keys were nice, but the wind came up and killed any plans to do anything on the water. This place was nice.

We tramped around some old fort, named after some dead white president was it Taylor? It went through being built, armed, and staffed up past WWII, and never fired a shot at anything resembling an enemy.

Outdated cannon got used as fill.

20200221_114206.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I've only been turning whitepower on with my incredible assortment of knife pics. It's high time I turned on another bikeless fuk like Ysr.
Food pic

Golf cart pic

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
We took it easy today, a trip to the gym, then an easy ride through the big bar area of Ormond Beach. It's laughable before the hordes of bandanaheads show up. Iron Horse- 3 bikes out front, a banadahead picking one up off it's side. Boot Hill- not open, snowfence across entrance. Broken Spoke - gate half open, nobody in sight. Smileys- a couple bikes and cages, lunchtime crowd. Annie Oakley's had the most bikes out front, maybe the working girls are camped in the lot behind the place again.

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Then it was up to Bunnell to the hulk that used to be The White Eagle, right onto Harriet Tubman Highway*, then left onto the jungle road

Then left again a short way on a1a to Jack's for lunch, pictured a post or so above. Then south on a1a to 1, to Nova Rd and back to camp.

The wife didn't seem thrilled that she had traveled the entire length of Nova Road in one day. :turboblew::bigsmile:

*Formerly Old Dixie Highway

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Vacation salvage by Bombay Motorsports. The battery died in the new 2020 Buddy 50scooter, a new one was delivered to my SIL, along with other scooter things. The proprietor Pranav is a kind and generous man of outstanding integrity and character. I am awed that such an exceptional member of the universe acknowledges my existence.

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
This is how the neighbors 5 spots down do things. They pack a couple cunt cycles in the trailer with the cage when they migrate.
They're from Canada.
They get free health care.

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Wifey stopped with her foot square on a fire ant nest. She put on benadryl, called her sister, and they went shopping. She came back to camp with our new mascot.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
While you're wandering around in the sun down there with nothing to do, please (and thank you) find a mint Buick Park Avenue for me (preferably an Ultra)
Hah, if anywhere in the USA has those, it'll be the "gold coast" for sure.
Volusia County maybe?

BilletMan

BAMF+
My old Caddy was a great car....old lady in Arizona died...it had maybe 45,000 miles when I got it....cruising car, VC would love just such a ride...a step up from the Buick, eh?

I love the Caddies too. Problem is, most of the ones I find around here have that time bomb NorthStar engine. I don't need that ass ache in my life!
Buick 3800 V-6 and I'm good to go for a couple hundred thousand miles. :up:

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
31127We came across a couple locals at Coastal bar&grill. Oysters Rockefeller and some clam chowda did it for me

20200301_150110.jpg

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Tammy has left for a couple days at Disney with her sista and some other relatives of hers. It looks as though today is the trip to Palatka for a bucket of... something... I didn't see oysters on Cheyenne's web menu bit they do feature a pound of shrimp special now.

Top Bottom