LET'S FUKKEN GO ALREADY!

tinhead

Has never named a pet

Made it to Delaware, we'll figure out the next step in the morning. Every place we might be going is going to be rained on through Thursday.

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
There will be plenty of stops. :ducmanic:
Some time with a friend in Georgia. Camp in Marathon FL a while with sis in law and her hubby, bike day trips in the keys.
Nova Rd campground in Daytona, then 10 days in the infield. Supercross, then a week later the 200 followed by AFT flat track in the tri oval. Then off to Austin, visiting a few friends along the way. Take 17 days for a two day trip.

Retirement beats the living fuk out of working. :yahoo:

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
I've been retired and vacationing a hell of a lot longer than you Tinko.
The shit you're all happy about now, i was doing 25 years ago.
You've been a slave to the capitalist pig machine your whole life...and now, at the end of your road you retired.
Way to go. You can say you've lived the American dream.

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Boondocking at Cracker Barrel, Henderson, NC. Meatloaf, carrots, green beans, the wife's meal, and iced tea all around. A little over $24, plus $6 tip to make up for assholes like Ysr.

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
It was near 21 degrees (70 farmer degrees) yesterday and today. Nawth and South Carolina and Jawga. It's supposed to stop raining tomorrow.

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Finally, the rain stopped. Introducing a new rider to the sport, graduating to the front seat. This is a near ideal location for her to learn, traffic is sparse, with a variety of surfaces.

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
We likely won't be going out for entertainment until tomorrow night. The dirt roads are great practice grounds for a person who, until yesterday, had never operated a powered two wheel vehicle.

Not a bad skill to learn at age 56. :inlove1a: :turboblew:

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
A bit of a break in the weather, off to town for a few supplies. Our host is taking us out for dinner this evening, when we return Tammy wants to ride the scooter some more.

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Hanna State Park in Jax, hooked up and awning out in the dark. Finally, dry warm t shirt weather. :watermelon:
All the structures here have been meticulously inspected. :wacko3:

Food, buzz, sleep, in some order. Driving this big bitch and setting up in the dark ain't what I retired for. Guess I'll just relax and adore one of my knives tonight. NOT!!:finger: 'Cuz I ain't a lifeless asswipe hoping my parents will lend me their accord tonight. :rotfl:

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
At last, Floriduh Beach!
All public structures rigorously inspected by highly trained compassionate caring building inspection officials.

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Both telling me to drive faster and leave the snow behind.

Nice day, about 27 degrees (80 farmer degrees). Our structural integrity might get inspected later today.

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Pinknose cats are the best, or at least tied with all black ones. Wifeys tuxedo cat is a one person cat, I'm not the person.

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
She (the asshole cat) knows you're quite allergic to cats. You're always in her way, she moves toward you just to see you move. :smile2:

OP
tinhead

tinhead

Has never named a pet
We grilled a steak to keep Schaivo from failing our moho's structural integrity. Hope he makes it home OK on the scooter, there is rain around.

Looky what I found in the new grill tool set, that blade is engraved with the world renowned 5 CHINA STAINLESS. It does a hell of a job slicing steak on the grill to see how cooked it is!

Top Bottom