Let’s See What’s Gonna Happen in Prescott

RollieFree

BAMF
Big protest bussing in tomorrow. Same old BLM bullshit. Rumor is that they might try to tear some shit up to “protest” our community’s whiteness and cowboy culture.
Went down to the square tonight for a meal at the best Mexican joint I’ve ever been to. Casa Alvarez. Family joint.
Lots of cops, courthouse taped off, every parking space filled with pickups and citizens heavily armed spending the night to look after our home. Cops and citizens on patrol, having a coffee, just letting the shitheads know that we don’t want them here and will not tolerate any destruction.
it ain’t gonna be that easy here.
RF

B3943710-7B70-496F-AAE2-11E98B6C39A7.jpeg

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
You know they must have good food if they can sell advertising space on the dining tables.

How were the chips and salsa?

OP
RollieFree

RollieFree

BAMF
Everything is so good. Regular spot for me. I sat outside. Wife walked in to hit the restroom. They saw her and before she got back, they had two beers and a shot on the table. Great family place. The old man is 70 and comes in everyday at 4:00am and starts the chilli verde which is the best ever. The green chilli pork burrito is the best. We split one and get another to go. Breakfast tomorrow. The old man always pulls up a chair and chats. The best! Real deal family.
RF

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Lots of great family stuff here. It’s a great community. We live together, we love the place and each other. I’ll die here.
I actually live 10 miles north in Chino Valley. It’s very small and the goodness is magnified. Good people. Proud people.
RF
no wonder they want to protest it. Cant have people living together and getting along

Lots of great family stuff here. It’s a great community. We live together, we love the place and each other. I’ll die here.
I actually live 10 miles north in Chino Valley. It’s very small and the goodness is magnified. Good people. Proud people.
RF
Sounds like an awesome place to live! Now Burn Loot Murder Paid Instigators are being shipped in to try and ruin it.

That's a good looking realtor advertising on your table.

On a related note, my daughter worked for a professional photographer over the summer. I'm told realtors for some reason are the most vain of all their clients. They did portraits for this one fat old woman, and my daughter retouched the photos. She removed three extra chins, a bunch of wrinkles, and fixed her blotchy complexion. 1000% improvement.

When my daughter thought she was finished, the studio owner came in and looked over her shoulder and said, "Oh Halle, we print these! She'll hate them!" I think they ended up stretching the photo so her pig face wasn't so round. A little story...

Prescott looks like a great place to hang out. Stay safe down there! :up::up:

busa10

BAMF
Of all the places I've been to in Arizona, I like the Prescott area best. Being at a higher elevation I wonder if there aren't as many scorpions and rattlers there.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
If they tried to "protest" where I live, the streets would be lined by residents with guns.

Now if they were in Palm Fucking Bay, they'd be running wild burning and looting.

chuck356

BAMF
They would be all fucked down here in my valley, if they could find it. I'm sure once they realized they had little if any cell service it would send them packing. Almost everybody has guns and digging equipment to bury the bodies. We live out here because we don't wanna be fucked with, not really any cops to help them. I have been here 9 years and never heard a siren, maybe seen half a dozen cops on my road ever.

Top Bottom