Let’s play find CZEddie...where you be ?

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
It's fucking 40 degrees and raining in sunny southern California. It may be up to 45 by now. I'm cold af but the rain stopped long enough for me to go see bombaybusa.
Bbq with fam 2night. Otherwise this day sucks. You can't eat inside anywhere and gas is ~$4.50 gallon.

CZLoco

Thanks BigGar for the neck gaitor idea. Helmet was rubbing the back of my sunburned neck raw.

Tank bag was a terrible and dangerous idea. I could not reach the bars well or even turn around to look back. I had the ups store ship it home for me.

The forecast was BS its about 45 in the afternoon right now.
Screenshot_20210303-104308086.jpg

IMG_20210303_102924.jpg

IMG_20210303_103611.jpg

Hapo

Dog Boy
...it's Thursday...

...I remember sending a tank bag full of stuff back home...

Team222

BAMF
Bandannas are a universal piece of equipment for a long ride! Around your neck with the triangle down it keeps the wind out, triangle facing your back protects from sunburn, stack a couple around your neck, two way protection. Cut a limb off, you got a tourniquet, shart yourself, you don’t have to use your sock on your undercarriage!

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Bandannas are a universal piece of equipment for a long ride! Around your neck with the triangle down it keeps the wind out, triangle facing your back protects from sunburn, stack a couple around your neck, two way protection. Cut a limb off, you got a tourniquet, shart yourself, you don’t have to use your sock on your undercarriage!
aka Drive On Rag

CZLoco

I have faith Eddie will be fine -- the gixxer is not the torture rack it may look. Compliant suspension and tires are almost plush. Enjoyed many 1800mi runs to Barber. (and yes, stood on pegs to stretch a bit lol)
It's got a race tuned full ohlins suspension that makes rocks, bumps and railway tracks hurt.

Lots of great tips, thanks guys. I bought fancy $25 earplugs but have resisted trying them on yet.

The moto skiveez underwear are padded and working out okay. When the seat gets bad, i sit on just one butt cheek or the other. That helps.
The compression socks from moto skiveez are flat out amazing. I no longer feel the pegs aching my feet. I will buy another pair when I get home!

Great day of riding and family.

CZLoco

Any kind of throttle lock, even a rocker, make big mile days possible and still end up with a right hand that knows you.
I bought the fancy Kaoko throttle lock but couldn't get the old bar ends removed even after pulling the allen head bolts. They were STUCK. Ask Sciavo.
Forgot to ask bombaybusa bombaybusa to have Jonathan install them yesterday!

Leaving SoCal in the AM.
Maybe I'll hit up Bombay Motorsports for that on my way to the 10 freeway.

shotlady

With a Damn Nice Rack
He should be here about 9:30 or 10. you know that ole boy will be up all night. good luck with that shit, smoochie wakes people up at 4:am then we're off to the races!

Top Bottom