Lectric weed whacker ?

Terry_Schiavo

HOLYBAMF
They peel and stick the whole roof here, you get a slight, very slight, break on your insurance by using it.
the base sheet is like $50/roll. and not supposed to be applied directly to unprimed decking according to the mfg...lol.
Gona guess YCIS mansion is ~80sq or more.

yea im pretty sure they only do peel and stick on the edges and such...guess i could certainly ask for it!

adjuster sheet shows 61 squares to be replaced, as well as 1900 sqft of plywood sheathing.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
the base sheet is like $50/roll. and not supposed to be applied directly to unprimed decking according to the mfg...lol.
Gona guess YCIS mansion is ~80sq or more.
The GAF stuff is a bit more expensive, and can be slapped right over good wood.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
You lose a good patch of shingles and it is most likely going to take the nailed down tar paper too. Not so with peel and stick, unless the plywood goes too, and then you got other problems.

Terry_Schiavo

HOLYBAMF
yea im pretty sure they only do peel and stick on the edges and such...guess i could certainly ask for it!
adjuster sheet shows 61 squares to be replaced, as well as 1900 sqft of plywood sheathing.
damn... thats alot of wood. I might look into the zip board with the foil underside. About $18/sheet but its already weatherproofed. Add tape and a layer of synthetic...thats twice the waterproofing of conventional osb and p&s. A good shingle like OC duration should easily get you 20+ yrs of svc life. Avoid Tamko like the plague

Top Bottom