Laguna Seca

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Last tyme I was there, some fucking gook on an Aprilia torpedoed me in turn five or what ever! I was going over to stomp his fucking flat head even flatter! The corner workers stopped me. I mean, I was leaned over mid corner this the fucking gook hit me straight on, slant eyed pile of shit went into the corner too hot. Fucking prick!

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
Last tyme I was there, some fucking gook on an Aprilia torpedoed me in turn five or what ever! I was going over to stomp his fucking flat head even flatter! The corner workers stopped me. I mean, I was leaned over mid corner this the fucking gook hit me straight on, slant eyed pile of shit went into the corner too hot. Fucking prick!
That was me, sorry.

Master-Cylinder

It was the last year of the 250 class in the AMA, I knew I'd most likely never ride there again. A friend of mind got paralyzed there, and another died at Laguna.

Stuman

smoothly disappears
Website
www.stumanrides.com
Damn, kinda of stout! They have all the settings on Nancy? I remember when they used 600's and such.
Yeah, when I started coaching with the school they used zx6's for the student bikes and the instructors had a few zx9's and zx6's. I used to love riding the ZX9, they were so comfortable. When they switched to BMW they went to the s1000rr all around. They set the nannys on pretty high for the first sessions and then gradually reduce them throughout the day. They don't normally turn them all the way down or off though.

Going to the s1000rr with all the electronics actually reduced the crash rate if I remember correctly.

Stuman

smoothly disappears
Website
www.stumanrides.com
I took it at watkins glen on an 80s ninja 600. Was like $850 back then including the leathers.
The price has actually gone down. It is $725 for a one day school and their bike, helmet leathers, etc. One of Keith's goals for the school has always been to try to keep it affordable. You can still do a single day school on your own bike for $440.

Master-Cylinder

I bought his first book way back in the day, like when it first came out. Still have it. Then he started showing up at the races coaching some of the factory riders. I talked to him one day, and then we just talked a bit when ever we saw each other. He raced 250's for a little bit.
He also took me out at Road America. I did a plug chop, he was riding by on a scooter and either offered to push me up the hill, or I axed him to. We got part way up, the shit hit the fan and I went tumbling. :lol:

Red

BAMF
Website
www.WestCoastSportbikes.oRg

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
I just came across a Mellanox HBA card today that's referred to as "Laguna Seca".
I guess IT guys might wrinkle a half-smile in acknowledgement of this.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
I would if I could. And I don't think the FJ-09 would do well on the track.
on the 2 mile track it'd probably be pretty fun. Besides I'm sure we could scrounge up something wobbly for you to ride as long as you're not one of those picky bastrads that demands the brakes actually work and both tires are on.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
All it needs to do is get you to the track... there are plenty of available options to ride! :D
also theres no requirement to be good at anything in our group. Ride your own ride, everybody is just there to have a good time. We'll probably be grilling Saturday night, thats the biggest "pressure" moment we have....like don't burn the steaks

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
also theres no requirement to be good at anything in our group. Ride your own ride, everybody is just there to have a good time. We'll probably be grilling Saturday night, thats the biggest "pressure" moment we have....like don't burn the steaks
Im kind of a big deal on social media. I have 4,994 facebook friends. Why not 5,000 you ask? Well Facebook is jealous Im such a big deal and limits royalty like myself to only 5,000 "friends".
I keep a few available spots and Im always looking to fill them with people I deem qualified. Matt Damon? Yeah he's not my friend on facebook for good reason. Same with Nancy Pelosi and Tom Brady. These are real important people... so much so that just calling them people is a disservice! They are much better than you! :D Definitely better than Vegas12

luckystrike

Just Grip and Rip
Website
lemonparty.org
Im kind of a big deal on social media. I have 4,994 facebook friends. Why not 5,000 you ask? Well Facebook is jealous Im such a big deal and limits royalty like myself to only 5,000 "friends".
I keep a few available spots and Im always looking to fill them with people I deem qualified. Matt Damon? Yeah he's not my friend on facebook for good reason. Same with Nancy Pelosi and Tom Brady. These are real important people... so much so that just calling them people is a disservice! They are much better than you! :D Definitely better than Vegas12
You're also a big deal over at Women's Weekly and Psychology Today and yet still nobody GAF

Top Bottom