LAbusas stickers

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
couple years ago at Dinos' house I was about to put a LAbusas sticker on the visor of my lid. Gar offered to help (evidently I can't be trusted with stickers anymore after the Terry Shaivo incident) and as I handed this last one to him he said these were the unicorn of LABs stickers because the letters were not connected which allowed them to be on a curved surface more easily. I'm replacing my visor and need more....No idea who made these originally, throwing it out there that they maybe we should make another run?

IMG_0553.jpeg

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Agreed another run is needed.
The details of where the previous ones were made escaped me.
I don't know if the place lowers themselves to mere stickers, I do recall Fever500 working around some auto vinyl graphics people.

There are plenty of geeks with plenty of printers here, don't know cost of materials.

Stetson

BAMF
I'd be down for some. :up:

I don't know what those kind of "individual letters not connected" decals are called, but a Subie dealership in Augusta uses them. Charlie's Motor Mall of Augusta, every goddamned letter. Absolute cunt to get them off, takes forever. Even the apostrophe and little cartoon dude, tiny individual stickers. I'm guessing they think the average buyer won't take the time and effort to peel them all off, and they are probably right. I, however, have done it three times. :hissyfit::ak:

Random internet pic, I don't have one of these.

Fever500

BAMF
yes .. I have a sign shop as well ... we do tons of stickers... cut vinyl and all that stuff. I didn't do those but I can tell you they are not the correct logo.
I have the OG logo files ... I could get some done and ship them all to one of y'all to distribute ...

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
yes .. I have a sign shop as well ... we do tons of stickers... cut vinyl and all that stuff. I didn't do those but I can tell you they are not the correct logo.
I have the OG logo files ... I could get some done and ship them all to one of y'all to distribute ...
:biggar::up::turboblew:

BigGar

high on placebo
We'd need some normal sized ones (classic, original size), and some small ones too as they were great for helmets and other stuff. Maybe like 4" long? Maybe even some big fuckers for trailers too. Big fuckers.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
i have a few of said OG (not touching) stickers...
if it would help speed things up... i would send one or two somewhere to help the cause...

i would like to refresh my supply... so many vehicles... so few stickers:frEEk:

FirstWorldProblems@161

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
stickers are cool and all... but do any of Youze have LA BUSA as a plate on one of yer cages...? I have even added a couple of dots with a sharpie so people would stop yelling at me in Spanish when down in Boston.

and yes...the busa also sez BUSA on the plate...

StrikeEarly@161

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
I want a beer bottle cooler.
A nice one, like a yetti or something.

Top Bottom