labusas.oRg 20th Reunion & MotoGP Pictures - 2019

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
You midwest guys are getting some fucked upped fuel.. hard on the gas cruising 90 to 95 I was getting 16.8

Same driving with gas picked up in West Virgina I am getting 22.7 doing the same speeds.

20190416_171958.jpg

OP
OP
THE PEOPLE

THE PEOPLE

Chimney Sweep
Just a reminder for those posting pictures.
If you're uploading directly to the board instead of a 3rd party image hosting site, please make sure to click the "full image" button after the upload.
So we don't have to suffer with tiny pictures.
Hence, why we (various board admins) have been editing your posts to click that button for you.
Because we like clicking buttons. :fu:

That was sarcasm.
We'd prefer to click torque buttons.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
The best part of this trip was being able to cook with Rob's EXTREMELY talented wife.. she made spectacular muffins ... and then invited me into her kitchen where I had hands on teaching of how to make her Arab Bread.. we have nothing like it here in NYC.

We also made a fantastic tomato based salad that when mixed with her Basmati rice sent your taste buds screaming for more.. the Lamb with mushrooms, carrots, broccoli, onion, and cauliflower was 5 star and easily could be served in the best resturaunts in NYC.

I truely thank Shereen for sharing her talent and home ... that made my trip more special then I ever could have imagined.. a thousands thank yous and MUCH LOVE to both you and Rob. 20190416_212104.jpg

Last edited:

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Great stuff... thanks for sharing...

but we all know the good stuff can't be rebroadcast ... :wink2:

... is it a 7 year Fed. statute of limitations or is it a State by State situation???

and Allen in the leather jacket... He hasn't been a cop long has he...?

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Outta her fee.. after I fuckeed her, I left with out paying her. ;)

Last edited:

Dameon

BAMF
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
Great pics guys!
We missed you being in them... but we understand.

I've seen Marcel play some serious pool. Dameon too?
An artist never blames his tools, but I'm accustomed to my regulation sized table with speed felt (low resistance). Marcel seemed right at home on the bar tables, usually beating me by a ball. He has an open invitation to stop by my place and throw down a few games. :wink:

Top Bottom