labusas.oRg 20th Anniversary T-Shirt

THE PEOPLE

Chimney Sweep
ADonf! has graced us with an amazingly well done 20th anniversary T-Shirt option.

Please advise if you are interested in buying something like this and/or if you have any opinions/ideas for him. :fu:

1549513680832.png

I took the liberty of adding his graphic to a random t-shirt template just to put it into perspective.
1549513710589.png

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Front print should be just a Labusas left small script print.

The back is perfect

I would buy a few

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I see the Busa now, but more bike stuff would be appropriate imho...

ADonf!

BAMF
Website
spookyfast.com
ADonf! has graced us with an amazingly well done 20th anniversary T-Shirt option.

Please advise if you are interested in buying something like this and/or if you have any opinions/ideas for him. :fu:

View attachment 16372

I took the liberty of adding his graphic to a random t-shirt template just to put it into perspective.
View attachment 16373
Looks great, Eddie! Hapo, I'll have a prominent busa.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I would rather see a Busa wheel than a grenade...

...the logo looks like we are some sort of terrorist group...

...I suppose that could be true in some ways, but I would prefer to emphasize the bike part of labusa.oRg, even though bikes no longer seem to be the main focuse here, never mind the Hyabusa...

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
There will be a pocket graphic. The grey items in the background are repeated and need diversity, so any idea labusas proper/specific is welcome.

Maybe duc's image in place of one of the chicks.. after all it was him that got us all together for 20 years.

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
Although our beloved Adonf! had done a great job, this design is not suitable without much tweaking. The main graphic that should be there is ducmanic. To leave him off is absolutely unacceptable. The second is the LABusas 'shield'. The Rhino fairing needs to be there as a main design feature, not just hidden in the middle finder nail.

What the fuck is it with the baseball bats? ducmanic would stomp that immediately. Guns, bikes, women and booze, yes. Bats, no.

A t-shirt paying homage to the fallen should also be produced. The names should read like a roll of honour. They must not be forgotten.

Also, instead of the back ground of bottles and stuff, how about images pertaining to our members specifically?

This design is nice an' all but it should not be the 20th anniversary shirt.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
For 20th anniversary, I would have a group picture of everyone coming to Austin on the back.
Picture of Duc and Busa shield on the front.
Drawing of the Continental US Map with trails/roads from everywhere we're from leading to Austin would be cool.

Maybe have those from outside contiguous states either side?

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
How about a big pic of duc's face with 1999 and 2019 in there somewhere. On the back the rhino shield. Simply, classy and not excluding to people who can't make the actual meet up (like me)...

Dameon

BAMF
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
How about a big pic of duc's face with 1999 and 2019 in there somewhere. On the back the rhino shield. Simply, classy and not excluding to people who can't make the actual meet up (like me)...
This is being "sold" as a 20th Anniversary shirt at the 20th Anniversary gathering. I think it should contain the member names attending. No different that a "battle of the bands" t-shirt that lists all the bands attending. They wouldn't put the Rolling Stones if they were "unable to attend".

They can be another shirt that is only a 20th Anniversary shirt. Nothing to do with the gathering. I would like the gathering shirt to be unique to that event.

Duc/Shield pocket image on the front, something else (i.e. maybe not what's shown above) on the back.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
I like it, but I would not wear it. For that matter I really wouldn't wear a t-shirt in a group also wearing the same t-shirt...unless we were all wearing president masks and walking into a bank.

We aren’t gonna agree on anything so y’all may as well nuke this thread ...

I’d do fine with an OG shirt and a 20 year reference...

I’ve never worn a shirt In public that said fuck on it in my life , don’t suppose I’ll start at 47 either ...

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
This is being "sold" as a 20th Anniversary shirt at the 20th Anniversary gathering. I think it should contain the member names attending. No different that a "battle of the bands" t-shirt that lists all the bands attending. They wouldn't put the Rolling Stones if they were "unable to attend".

They can be another shirt that is only a 20th Anniversary shirt. Nothing to do with the gathering. I would like the gathering shirt to be unique to that event.

Duc/Shield pocket image on the front, something else (i.e. maybe not what's shown above) on the back.
That is elitist...

Smacks of racism too...

That guy has a high school picture in black face for sure :/

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
That's why I'm not coming... :fu:
you do understand that when were kidnap you from your home at 3 am it's not going to go well for you right?

Mrs Lucky has already given us permission. I was surprised at her instructions regarding resistance on your part, not that she said you couldn't really muster it, it was the filming it part...

ADonf! does killer work, but I can't imagine ever wearing that shirt, even under a sweatshirt.
Not that I'm inclined to wear any labusas.org t-shirt... but that thing ain't even close to being "me".

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
we can do better than this. make something we can wear at work or in public and not get shit on for please. the design is fabulous but I'd have a call from HR about 2 seconds after taking my jacket off.
FTP :fu:

fuck the public (and your HR)

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
Nope.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...what ever it is should feature a prominent duc face...

BigGar

high on placebo
That might work for some people Eddie. It would just hang in my closet forever. I can't think of a situation where I'd put it on. Busas, ducmanic imagery, maybe a finger, maybe not, 1999-2019 someplace, site slogan maybe someplace as well. Less is more though.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...methinks that's a bit drastic...just cut off a pinky....that will wise him up some...

How about a couple of Black tank tops in XL for the people who don't like sleeves

luckystrike

Mr. Floaty Shit
Website
lemonparty.org
That might work for some people Eddie. It would just hang in my closet forever. I can't think of a situation where I'd put it on. Busas, ducmanic imagery, maybe a finger, maybe not, 1999-2019 someplace, site slogan maybe someplace as well. Less is more though.
"It would just hang in my closet forever"

In other words, you'd be too embarrased to wear it like 98% of the adults on this site (which is like 20% of the membership...jk, jk, sort of).

In yet more other words, that shit does a dishonor to the legacy of the founder...

Less is more is where it's at. Something subtle, incorporating something only the long time members know about, like incorporate that smoke ring captured in that photograph of shit being blown up at a party way back...I don't know, but definitely not infantile balderdash

BigGar

high on placebo
I despise long sleeves on most anything, but whatever we get I definitely agree there should be some longsleeves as I see people who freakishly cover their lower arms quite regularly. I can't even imagine the horror I would endure by doing that though.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
The old one with the Busa nose on back was clean. Is that design still around?

Top Bottom