LABS 20th Anniversary Reunion & Family GetTogether - MotoGP - April 2019

Clydeglide

BAMF
Any chance of selecting a time and place at the track for a group meet up/photo op??

OP
OP
CZLoco

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
ClydeGlyde!
He and I are the first to arrive.
Lots more folks on the way!

:fu: :fu: from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
We split off from the group at Treaty Oak, some to Fast Eddie's, some home, nobody going to heaven. :neo:
We're playing home bodies at lot N, shower time.

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
The ride to treaty oaks was holy fuk windy. Not so bad coming back but still got moved around pretty good sometimes. :eek4:

OP
OP
CZLoco

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Geez, those last couple of UFC fights were classics tonight.

are-you-not-entertained-steph-curry-right-now-2117839.png

Ed

Back at La Casa de Ed... sorry I didn't get to see everyone, but time was tight. Glad to cross paths with so many again, plus some new friends and a tip o' the hat to Lurch for exceptional hospitality (and doing ALL of the driving) :up:

Hellish weather yesterday killed making the trip home in one shot, but I still did two Iron Butt-length runs in three days; AFAIC there are damned few long-distance tourers that can equal the Hayabusa... even a 17 year old 1stGen with 70,000+ miles on the clock. A small blister on my left palm, not a single ache otherwise.

To those who talked the shit then missed it, well...

Ed

Ditto, very sorry to have missed you!- I would definitely have gone to the shindig at the bar, but needed to be on the road at 0500 Sunday to have a shot at making it in one pull.

Rich and I looked at the radar and wondered whether I might run into the tail end of the storms moving eastward... "yes", Atlanta was a mess with wrecks everywhere as I came through so I figured I was in for some shit. Kept getting worse and worse, then caught up with the storm just above Greenville- you can see the yellow patch just northeast, sitting right on I-85- and that's the first time I have ever had to say this is just too fucking stupid and pull off to a motel.

squall.jpg

Maybe in daylight, with a fresh triple-coating of Rain-X but not a fucking chance of punching through it at night in a thunderstorm on top of 1,000+ miles of cold drizzle all day. Live to ride another day!

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Home Safe!

Great people, great food, great time!!!

Fuckers behaved just like regular folk.

Sad we didn't all get back together again after Aprilia meet up but, sometimes these things happen.

Many familiar faces good to see again and more met for the first time.

A damned good de-compress I had being around everyone.

Sail and his wife are awesome hosts.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Snow on the ground at home lol
It was good to finally meet up face to face J.

We'll have to plan for a get together sometime in the next few months when I make the journey up to Ohio.
Lots of tales of daring do left yet to share that kind of got cut short at the Aprilia shindig.

I'll be in touch when I have the trip plans more firmed up.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
We're not all dead yet.

Gather yourself and make some plans as the days aren't increasing in number for any of us.

If I can drag my crippled ass a few hundred miles on fumes then so can anyone else.

You're still loved, even if I can't remember your name is Tim and not Tom.

Not sure how much longer that will hold up though.

ZX11 Man

BAMF
ah.. were back at home too.. We couldnt have had a better time exploring a city we'd never been to before.. There were a lot of LAB folks present and I was pretty happy that I had already known 98% or more, it means Ive made my rounds in the past. Special shout out to CZ for putting a lot of effort into putting together a great base line plan that allowed most of us the ability to decide on places to go and see and visit. It was good to lay eyes on Sail's place and Ill be envious for many days to come. It was nice to see where Lurch has landed and was simply just great to visit with every one. I guess Busapwr definitely gets an honorable mention for keeping ZXW entertained for the night, as well as the rest of us although she barely left under her own power that night.. I enjoyed to the fullest, every conversation I had with everyone, it was good stuff.
We managed to make a hell of a vacation out of it. We saw, walked and visited a TON of shit in and around Austin. Ive got nothing but good things to say about the place.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Yury Ohio HP traded me the window patch for a get out of jail free 94 in a 65

And PA got my K9 patch and I have to get lunch and take a break.. 91 in a 55 ... I'm at Dunking doughnuts picking up doughnuts because I'm all out of patches.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...you should be banned from this thread...

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as lucystrike
Don't know why you were gone for so long but having you back has restored order to this place.
I lust u2... though there was many convos as to who would penetrate you first. Had Rossi finished on top of the box... it would have been pretty epic. Lil disappointed in the celebration of Marquez crashing... guessing the sea of 46 is a fickle beeatch

It was good to finally meet up face to face J.

We'll have to plan for a get together sometime in the next few months when I make the journey up to Ohio.
Lots of tales of daring do left yet to share that kind of got cut short at the Aprilia shindig.

I'll be in touch when I have the trip plans more firmed up.
It sure was man ! What a great night ..

I usually have at least 4 empty bedrooms now that the nest is empty ...

If you run that 61 N through MO and head east on 24 will bring you right by the house.. then it’s a half hour to I 74....

You are welcome anytime :up:

Wretch

amazingly graceful
It sure was man ! What a great night ..

I usually have at least 4 empty bedrooms now that the nest is empty ...

If you run that 61 N through MO and head east on 24 will bring you right by the house.. then it’s a half hour to I 74....

You are welcome anytime :up:
Excellent!
I'll be in touch.

Hapo

Dog Boy
I guess if it helps anything.. already feel bad enough for missing rob as it is...

At least I got to pee on tinheads tire :ducmanic:[/QUOT]

...I was addressing a sophomoric cunt...

...I wouldn't ban you...fuk, I would buy you three beers and tell stories aboot whitepower

MadRussian

HOLYBAMF
Yury Ohio HP traded me the window patch for a get out of jail free 94 in a 65

And PA got my K9 patch and I have to get lunch and take a break.. 91 in a 55 ... I'm at Dunking doughnuts picking up doughnuts because I'm all out of patches.
Ohio never gives breaks, so you are lucky there.
Doughnuts are a great idea, but I hope you get home without having to share them.

...fuked that all the fuk up...
Sounds great man , but I’ll buy :up:

Pretty fkn sure we could find something better to talk about as well , like recently I did a 2800 mile loop on an ultra running a 90 mph minimum the whole time... didn’t get pulled over once ! :biggar:

I gotta go through the suspension on that thing , it gets out of sorts in triple digit turns :/

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as lucystrike
Yea man , that was a bummer , sorry about that...
Was gonna ride to marble falls before the track on Saturday morning but all that fkn rain..
Good meeting you at AF1. I introduced myself to Micah and was gone on a private super secret tour...lol.

bombaybusa

President, Club Pra
Website
www.bombaymotorsports.com
Glad to meet some of the crew Friday night. I was traveling with friends who were visiting Texas for the first time so kind of stayed local to downtown. Nobody wanted to risk driving drunk so couldn’t go far.
Sail , Yury, Paul , Sherri (zxwoman), Stevoooohhh and a few more who I did not get a chance to meet this time. Sorry about that. Will make it up next time. 🍻

Top Bottom