LABS 20th Anniversary Reunion & Family GetTogether - MotoGP - April 2019

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Bring some folding money you plan on losing. $1000 says I beat you on ANY bike of your choice to Sails.
Ill have some fresh michelins to show you whats up in the flat floorboard world! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::2guns::2guns::2guns::smashtard:
From Austin to Sails'?
Maybe I can get Cisco to allow me to abuse you with his R&D Spec Grom vs your Scooter? :Maui:

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
Schiavo's Scooter Service is on the lookout to mount me and the wifey on meep meeps. :TurboBlew:

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
I want to ride your fast scooter. The little s max is fast because it is small... but it won't beat you because I'm big. :)

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
The little s max tops out at 74 with my XL body on it. It desperately needs new front springs as I think I pushed them way beyond their limits.. I'll have to get to that before April.

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
SW Airlines is the way to fly, I just checked, rounndtrip to Austin from Ft Lauderdale in April race time is 300 bucks

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Should I buy tickets for this race ... I could really give two craps about the race .. I'm coming for the friends, umbrella girls and booze. :)

MadRussian

HOLYBAMF
Paul, you can't see umbrella girls without a pass. (just not sure if it's worth the money just to see the girls)
As far as race, I have subscription to MotoGP and we can watch everything, including practice, qualifying and races on my laptop (as long as we have internet connection)

I'm mostly interested in seeing everyone and a little of partying. :drinks:

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Then fuck the tickets. We will make the Austin party scene and I'll bring the umbrellas to hand out to potential party favors

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
So what do I need to get intoYury and I into Lot N .. steer a dumb fuck like me to a link for access

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
Paul, you can't see umbrella girls without a pass. (just not sure if it's worth the money just to see the girls)
As far as race, I have subscription to MotoGP and we can watch everything, including practice, qualifying and races on my laptop (as long as we have internet connection)

I'm mostly interested in seeing everyone and a little of partying. :drinks:
Internet...no problem :gobrian:

Top Bottom