LABS 20th Anniversary Reunion & Family GetTogether - MotoGP - April 2019

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
Schiavo's Scooter Service is on the lookout to mount me and the wifey on meep meeps. :TurboBlew:

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
I want to ride your fast scooter. The little s max is fast because it is small... but it won't beat you because I'm big. :)

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
The little s max tops out at 74 with my XL body on it. It desperately needs new front springs as I think I pushed them way beyond their limits.. I'll have to get to that before April.

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
SW Airlines is the way to fly, I just checked, rounndtrip to Austin from Ft Lauderdale in April race time is 300 bucks

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Should I buy tickets for this race ... I could really give two craps about the race .. I'm coming for the friends, umbrella girls and booze. :)

MadRussian

HOLYBAMF
Paul, you can't see umbrella girls without a pass. (just not sure if it's worth the money just to see the girls)
As far as race, I have subscription to MotoGP and we can watch everything, including practice, qualifying and races on my laptop (as long as we have internet connection)

I'm mostly interested in seeing everyone and a little of partying. :drinks:

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Then fuck the tickets. We will make the Austin party scene and I'll bring the umbrellas to hand out to potential party favors

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
So what do I need to get intoYury and I into Lot N .. steer a dumb fuck like me to a link for access

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
Paul, you can't see umbrella girls without a pass. (just not sure if it's worth the money just to see the girls)
As far as race, I have subscription to MotoGP and we can watch everything, including practice, qualifying and races on my laptop (as long as we have internet connection)

I'm mostly interested in seeing everyone and a little of partying. :drinks:
Internet...no problem :gobrian:

Ed

Plans are coming together to meet up with another OG type in Mobile AL on Thursday, arrive Austin area guessing mid-afternoonish on Friday. Expecting to bail for home Sunday AM. No plans to attend the races. Major thanks to Lurch for his generosity.

Without slogging through 11 pages- is there a cohesive gathering of the clan planned out for a specific time and location as yet? No interest in family-friendly anything, just hanging with adults and adult conversation.

Dameon

BAMF
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
=============================================
PLACES TO STAY IN AUSTIN, TX

Do we want to just let people find their own places to stay?
Hotels tend to book up pretty quickly in advance of the GP.
As soon as MotoGP releases its schedule, we'll want to make hotel reservations ASAP.
It would be nice if we could all agree on the same hotel or a couple hotels near each other.

Ideally we would all stay somewhere in between the racetrack and downtown Austin.
Probably closer to downtown than the track?
Did we define a location that "most" of the LAB group would be staying at (for those taking the hotel route)?

Somewhere between the track and downtown would probably be my desire.

Top Bottom