LABS 20th Anniversary Reunion & Family GetTogether - MotoGP - April 2019

rickster

BAMF
Re: * impending mega LABusas.oRg announcement *

I lurk...hi all!

I flagged the GP race in '17...I may try and flag it for the reunion.

Sounds like an RV trip.

rickster

BAMF
Re: * impending mega LABusas.oRg announcement *

Oh sheattt hi Big Gar! I'm happy to hear from ya. :D

I was and continue to be such a lightweight with alcohol...sheesh! I will have to practice drinking before the soiree. :cool:

Last edited:

BigGar

high on placebo
Kimberly misses you as well.

Hope to see you again one day soon.

I has worse pictures, and worser stories, but you're probably some high powered lawyer now with a reputation to protect! :p

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
MC unreachable...lol
Please confirm or deny you are attending. Departure date 4/10 in the am
and arrival back on 4/15 in the am. Planning on working 1/2 day monday.
Space at a premium. This is where text messages are handy.:rolleyes:

So far I got me, my buddy Dan, and buddy Joe youse all met last GP.
I got air beds for 2 or 3 or 5 others.
Are you setting up at the track.. and taking the scooter around town..

rickster

BAMF
Kimberly misses you as well.

Hope to see you again one day soon.

I has worse pictures, and worser stories, but you're probably some high powered lawyer now with a reputation to protect! :p
Please give her a big hug and a big hi from me!

After a labusas post search, I realized long ago that I can never run for office LOL

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
My place is 60 miles from the track, we have two small vacation rental homes (not air BB ysr) in our little town that I could possibly make available for some responsible (is this possible with Labs peeps :)) folks. Also some room for RV’s to park but no hookups. If anyone has interest reach out and let me know.

I think i already have 1 RV’er and possibly a love bird couple.

:fu:

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
Are you setting up at the track.. and taking the scooter around town..
We don't know how soon we'll be in the neighborhood, but Lot N arrive Thursday leave Monday is the plan.
Likely we'll visit CZL, maybe Sail, by scoot prior to Thursday. Scoot will be the Concours.

Likely scoots from track-
Thursday- Open house at AF1
Friday- The planned meet and greet for everybody. Campers, hotelers, day trippers, location TBA
Saturday- 6th street

Or do I have Friday and Saturday swapped?

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
That works.. I have no set plans just seeing where the crowd rolls. I'll try to put the little S max on the hitch carrier and use that to pounce around on.. and leave the truck some where.

Ed

Probably won't bother with getting event tickets, but coming to Austin is looking pretty likely.

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
Anybody who wants seats in stands instead of grass, or paddock passes ($$$ too rich for me), should order quick.
OTOH, the number of scalpers I've seen in previous years, something can likely be found the day of the event.

OP
OP
CZLoco

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Anybody who wants seats in stands instead of grass, or paddock passes ($$$ too rich for me), should order quick.
OTOH, the number of scalpers I've seen in previous years, something can likely be found the day of the event.
Yeah, the scalpers always have some grandstand tickets and sell on the highway into the track.
Prices are usually a few bucks less than regular online prices but you're getting one seat here two seats there, rarely more than that.

Definitely order ASAP.
I can't afford to buy tickets till March so I'll probably just pick mine up on the way into the track.

And Sunday is the only day you need to worry about seat assignments.
Friday is a breeze to sit anywhere you want.
Saturday is usually pretty easy as well.

TurboBlew

BAMF+
Website
www.youfuckmyleftovers.com
We don't know how soon we'll be in the neighborhood, but Lot N arrive Thursday leave Monday is the plan.
Likely we'll visit CZL, maybe Sail, by scoot prior to Thursday. Scoot will be the Concours.

Likely scoots from track-
Thursday- Open house at AF1
Friday- The planned meet and greet for everybody. Campers, hotelers, day trippers, location TBA
Saturday- 6th street
Or do I have Friday and Saturday swapped?
Our scoots will be 90mph capable. We could setup early Thurs and ride out to Robs.

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
***first come first serve

We can sleep 7 people in beds between the 2 furnished rental houses. 3 of those beds being king. The only thing you have to pay for is to chip in some money for the cleaning lady. These houses are 60 miles NW of the track. Transportation is on you. 1 house is a 2-1, the other 3-2. Both on the water right in town.

PM for more shit

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Probably won't bother with getting event tickets, but coming to Austin is looking pretty likely.

This is my most likely plan as well.
Too many other fuckers to meet with and visit over beers to be blowing what cash I'll have on tickets to the race.

May end up staying in Killeen before and after the meetup.

Sail's offer sounds like it could work too for a shower/rest.
I promise not to shit in the living room.

TurboBlew

BAMF+
Website
Generous yes but, it's a trap if the love bird couple is you and MC. :icon-eek::icon-eek::icon-eek:
As far as I know... Master-Cylinder Master-Cylinder has not announced his intent to go or discuss arrangements. Plan is to depart North FL around 4pm on Wednesday April 10. Arrive at lot N the next morning and setup camp. Figure out plans from there.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
:thumbup: sounds like a plan.

I was sure the old skin flint was going to ride with you and drag his scooter along.

MadRussian

HOLYBAMF
Not sure if I'm going to make it now.

Just got a bill for my cataract surgery (after I was told it was covered by insurance).
I saved up $5K for my 60th birthday in two weeks and this Labs get together, but bill for $5500 cleans out my "fun account".

Austin_F

BAMF+
If I make payment, I still have to pay full amount.
If I pay it in full, I can get 10% off (which is what I did)
how many times did you run it thru insurance? i've had things declined but a second or third run through usually takes care of it. sometimes it's a matter of an office girl coding it wrong the first time.

MadRussian

HOLYBAMF
The bill is from the company my wife works for, trust me, she checked already.
What they failed to tell me, is that we have to meet deductible first, before they will pay.

Total bill was over $15K, they paid $10K...and I have to pay $5K deductible.
Before ObamaCare, our deductible was $500 and when they switched, wife didn't bother telling me that deductibles went to $5K.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Yury, I'll take Rob up on his offer and pick you up.. no charges .. I'll cover this... Rob place still available?

Ed

I am planning to ride the ex-Lurch/ex-Buellbomb 'busa down.

Would rather run the Bandit 1200, just for shits&grins but getting stuck in slow traffic with it would be problematic.

TurboBlew

BAMF+
Website
Why? you won't be able to keep up on your scooter except for maybe in Austin proper. :TurboBlew:
Bring some folding money you plan on losing. $1000 says I beat you on ANY bike of your choice to Sails.
Ill have some fresh michelins to show you whats up in the flat floorboard world! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::2guns::2guns::2guns::smashtard:

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Bring some folding money you plan on losing. $1000 says I beat you on ANY bike of your choice to Sails.
Ill have some fresh michelins to show you whats up in the flat floorboard world! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::2guns::2guns::2guns::smashtard:
From Austin to Sails'?
Maybe I can get Cisco to allow me to abuse you with his R&D Spec Grom vs your Scooter? :Maui:

Top Bottom