KTM premium

Both those were taken a stone's throw from my place, and I still consider this suburbia.

OP
OP
Rhino

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Replace all those trees with houses, people, and traffic.... that would be where I live now.. good news market here is insane for a seller.. I plan to make one move. So I'm planning it out and making sure I get it right.

RobBase

BAMF
it's cool to look at but if it's too steep to ride a quad on I cant use it,
Is there such a thing?
Doing a lot of my riding in NE WV, the Appalachian mountains are old, so most of them are "rounded" off and there's endless amounts of quad
riding, which also means the asphalt roads are supreme for MC's.
Plus a lot of it is hardwood forests. Personally, I don't like majority pinewood forests.

Hard to beat pine imo, but yeah a mix is great, in terms of straight up and down I’ve got some video of me going up shit you may not be able to crawl up on your hands and knees but if the front end comes up or you lose momentum your fucked, plus with bigger aftermarket tires your always compromising center of gravity for ground clearance. It’s the side hilling you gotta watch in the mountains, need to attack the climbs straight on, these things are about 800lbs loaded out with spare fuel and gear you wouldn’t want to wind up underneath one.

RobBase

BAMF
I've got an LTZ 400. My friends with 4WD love to slog through the mudholes that I skirt around.
But on the hills I reign, provided I can carry the speed and momentum as you said. Plus it's not as scary to loop a
370lb quad compared to the elephant quads.

OP
OP
Rhino

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Reminds me of the time I bought a banshee .. took it to the local dirt transfer station and ALMOST made it to the top. The top five feet was all soft. The real wheels dug in front came up and we both tumbled down the incline. Fun times.

OP
OP
Rhino

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
One of the down falls of living here was a two and a half hour journey to the pine lands of NJ to ride it.. I mean really ride it. They had a decent track and miles of trails through the pine barrens. The ride home in the summer would be brutal in NJ beach traffic specially on a Sunday..

I let it go for cheap to a kid that got it impounded for ridding the streets of Staten Island.. turns out I was the last registered owner so the bike came back to me.. tow yard called me and said pay 425 bucks or it goes to Auction.. I picked the bike up called the kid up and said when he pays me $425 he can pick up the bike. Turns out some one took the bike out of his back yard he thought it was stolen and gone forever. His dad made him sell it as soon as it got back to Staten Island.

Man I miss that Toomey exhaust note on the power.

Top Bottom